The Edinburgh Charity Fashion Show is looking for models this evening

Fancy yourself as the next Kate Moss?

The Edinburgh Charity Fashion Show is one of the biggest student-run events of the year and all the excitement starts tonight with the launch party at La Belle Angele. Unless you have been living under a rock, you will have already bought tickets.

This year, the ECFS is raising money for both Macmillan and ItsGood2Give. Macmillan is a nationwide charity providing a range of services to support those suffering with cancer, as well as their loved ones. ItsGood2Give is a Scottish charity supporting young people who are affected by cancer, offering them practical, physical and emotional support. The ECFS will be doing all they can to raise as much fundraising as possible for each charity.

The ECFS launch party this evening features an installment of banging DJs for the event, including household names like Michael Hajiantonis (Pleasuredome), Bassment, and DJ Spudcannon & Iced Gem (Beatroots & EH-FM).

If the stellar lineup alone wasn't enough incentive to skip your 9am (as if you'd be going anyway), the ECFS team are going to be recruiting models for their March show at the launch party. Time to get practising that catwalk smooze and brush up on that runway walk you perfected in the JMCC.

Official casting for the show will take place Friday 11th October between 10am and 5pm at the ECA Fire Station. All those selected this evening, or even those simply interested in general, are encouraged to attend.

The Edinburgh Tab spoke to Co-Chair of the ECFS 2020, Elena Holt, who said: 'We are really excited to be launching the fashion show tonight at La Belle Angele. The launch party is a key event in the ECFS calendar, and the team will be out scouting models this evening. Confidence is the most essential thing we’re looking for!'

So put on your flares, get your glitter out and whack on the chunkiest platform trainers this city has ever seen. This is most definitely a night to dress to impress.

Tickets for the launch party can be bought following this link.