Image may contain: Dj, Human, Person, People

Marvin Humes is now a resident DJ at LOVE Wednesdays at Why Not

#tbt he’s the fit one from JLS

You probs know Marvin as a man of many talents – he was once a member of the greatest group to come out of the X Factor (soz One Direction), a Capital radio DJ and he co-presented The Voice for a series.

But I bet you your next VK, you didn't know he was LOVE Wednesday's new resident DJ at Why Not.

Well now you do.

What started out as a string of sets over the summer, FloorPlay Events has recruited him for several more gigs across the semester. Performing his set in the main room, he brings out bangers from contemporary club anthems, to hits from the charts and even the occasional JLS banger.

Marvin is not the first celeb to grace LOVE Wednesday this year, with previous guest DJs including the likes of Sigala and Danny Howard – however he is the first to gain residency status.

Whip out that vintage JLS tour jumper you've had hidden since '09, and get ready because Humes is set to return to WhyNot on December 6th.

For tickets, stay up to date with Marv's (i feel like we can call him that) website or slip into LoveWendesday's DMs.