Hild Bede Charity Fashion Show: looking fit for charity

They set the bar high

Hild Bede pulled out all the stops with their Electric Jungle fashion show, which was a buzzing night all round.

The organisers Charlotte Jaeger and Anna Green helped raise £11,000 for the great cause, United World Schools, double last year’s figure.

Opening the night was the SRC walk, introducing the models who teased the audience with their sexy moves. The potential chemistry between the hot catwalk couples raised tensions with other halves.

The ‘Best of British’ walk, combining preppy Jack Wills looks with sassy end of the runway statement moves, energising the audience.

The choreography didn’t quite match Troupe’s flawless routine, but the models made up for it by rocking their braces and boat shoes. It-girl Milana was loving this walk, strutting her stuff in a statement mesh shirt.

HB’s very own Apex Apparel was the feature of the next walk. The urban brand was lucky to have Tab Fittest Fresher 2014/15 nominee, Michael Hemmings working their classic line.

In keeping with Hild Bede own brands, Ellie Dewhurst and Amber Williams’ Commando Beanies upheld the reputation of the talented Hild Bede designers.

The one piece walk was original and spiced up the night with patterned pieces. When they were later unzipped to reveal hot bods, the audience went wild.

After their success in last year’s show, Millie Davey’s crochet tops made an appearance, highlighting the tropical theme. Paired with wavy trousers and bare feet, the models really did look jungle ready.

Typical Durham: there was a stash walk with the models donning the HBCFS logo paired with black skinnies and trainers.

The audience now refreshed from post interval alcoholic beverages, the urban chic vibe was lapped up.

The models seemed more keen to let loose on the runway after the interval and we wondered if they’d been given some liquid courage.

Photography by Alasdair Harriss.