SPOTTED: Fashion Show looking for new exec

After an eventful fashion show season, Ella Gould and the rest of the team are searching for their replacements.

This year Durham University Fashion Show saw its 30th anniversary and now the time has come to choose a new exec to run the Durham University Charity Fashion Show 2015.

Think you have what it takes?

Ella Gould, this year’s President, said ‘The show this year was a testament to the talent and hard work of the team. We really hope to find a team who will build on what we achieved this year and to carry it on and make it bigger and better.’

The Fashion Show helped raise over £10 000 for The Poppy Factory this year, so next year’s team will have a lot to live up to. The current exec hope the new team will make the show bigger and better than ever.

Here is a preview of this year’s team:

Next year the team are looking for:

– A president

– Vice President

– Creative Director and Head of Advertising

– An Advertising and Media team

– Vip and Front of House (also responsible for the auction and raffle)

– Sponsorship and Social Media

– Fashion Coordinator

– Treasurer

– Events Manager

Have a part without showing your parts.

The application can be in any media form. Last year saw all manner of designs, ranging from posters to portfolios, in the competition for positions.

The team specify that it should illustrate why you are the one for the job and what you would bring to the role. Looks don’t even matter.

All applications should be sent to [email protected]. Final entries should be in by 30th April.