Cardiff University rises five places in university 2024 league tables

Cardiff Uni came 21st place and has an overall score of 75 per cent

Cardiff University has risen five places this year in the 2024 university league tables.

The list, complied by the Complete University Guide, ranked Cardiff Uni 21st place, one place behind University of Sheffield in 20th and a place ahead of University of Leeds which was 22nd.

Cardiff Uni has an overall score of 75 per cent, a student satisfaction of 76 per cent and research quality rated 84 per cent.

The uni scored highly in the field of graduate prospects scoring 83 per cent, the same score as the University of St Andrews which came fourth place.

The highest scoring uni on the list is University of Cambridge which received an overall score of 100 per cent.

Swansea Uni came 40th place, with an overall score of 67 per cent and got 75 per cent for graduate prospects.

Cardiff Met came 71st place, overall scoring 60 per cent and 68 per cent for graduate prospects whilst University of South Wales came 101st place with a score of 53 per cent and 64 per cent for graduate prospects.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Lecturer slams Cardiff Uni’s graduations where students will receive ‘bargain basement degrees’

Cathays remains unbeaten and once again ranks as the most crime-ridden area in Cardiff

Aberystwyth Uni and Bangor Uni have been shortlisted for University of the Year 2023