It’s cuffing season, here are the best places to take your dates in Bournemouth

Cold nights, mulled wine, mistletoe, and Christmas lights – it’s the most beautiful time of the year

It may be cold outside but there is nothing more romantic than the winter season, just be sure to wrap up warm. Hot chocolate, mulled wine, and mistletoe season is upon us, you might now want to think about winter date ideas to take your significant other in Bournemouth.

From free activities to paid activities, there are ideas that suit your budget needs. Whether it is a friend date night with your girls/lads or a date with your significant other, there’s something out there for everyone. Whilst certain activities need to booked in advance, some you can just spontaneously turn up at. Here are the best places to take your date in Bournemouth:

Ice Skating

Ice Skating is available from 17th November 2022 – 3rd January 2023. This is a challenging date night option that might result in you and your crush holding hands to keep your balance and avoid a Bambi moment. Prices start at £13.50 a ticket.

Mr Mulligan’s

Mr Mulligan’s is an indoor option for date night to beat the winter chills. Here  you can play a game of mini crazy golf, shooting gallery, pool, electro-darts and ping pong. It is a fun outing to get your competitive side up and have fun. If you go on a Wednesday after 7pm you are able to play for as little as £5. This is a fun way to get to know your date more and have a laugh with them.

Bournemouth Christmas market

The market happens every year making the December month so exciting in the lead up to Christmas and has stalls ranging from food to gifts. Whilst on your date you could kill two birds with one stone and get your Christmas shopping done at the same time. Grab a mulled wine and soak up all the Christmas cheer.

Bournemouth Christmas Tree Wonderland

The bright lights are what makes Christmas magical. Nothing is more romantic than walking through the Christmas lights while holding hands with your signifacant other.

• These are all the famous people you didn’t know went to uni in Bournemouth

• Everything you need to know about second year house hunting in Bournemouth

• These are the best places for a hangover cure breakfast in Bournemouth