The Squid Game doll from Netflix is coming to New Street Station on Saturday

The infamous doll will be visiting Birmingham this weekend

The doll from Netflix’s Squid Game’s ‘Red Light, Green Light’ mini game will be coming to Birmingham New Street this Saturday, November 6th.

Fans are invited to take photos and videos with the doll, and there will also be guards dressed in costumes from Squid Game.

Circular complimentary dalgona cookies carved into different shapes from the game will also be available to carve out.

For those who have been living under a rock, Squid Game broke viewing records to be the most streamed series of all time. The show follows 456 people who play deadly games because to try and get out of debt.

Squid Game proved to be a popular halloween costume this year

Although it is not the same doll used in Netflix’s Squid Game, it is a scarily similar replica.

The real doll used in the show can be found guarding the entrance to a horse carriage museum several hours north of Seoul, North Korea.

Squid Game is a Korean show, and its popularity is helping to boost similar shows that aren’t in English. According to Insider since the show’s release, both the Japanese thriller series “Alice in Borderland” and Korean drama “Sweet Home” have been trending on Netflix.

Get yourself down to New Street this weekend to try your fate at beating the doll’s beady eyes.