Here’s 10 Brum-themed Christmas gift ideas

Time to flaunt the 0121 this Christmas

With Miss Rona cancelling Birmingham’s iconic Frankfurt Christmas Market this year, it is now much harder for us all to buy those stocking fillers for our loved ones.

The best Christmas gifts are ones which hold meanings close to our heart. So, of course, you’re bound to be searching far and wide for the best Brum themed gifts. Well, we’ve got your back.

Including Brum-based beer cases, Bab-themed clothing and accessories, and mini Old Joe’s, here’s the top 10 Brum-themed Christmas gifts to get all your Brum pals.

Brum-themed sticker packs

Etsy seller PrintigoClothing is selling plenty of Brum-based merchandise, and our favourite is this perfect stocking filler. Ticking off the boxes of “Snobs?” and BHX, this fun little sticker pack can glam up your study-buff’s laptop for their many library trips – get them here.

Bullring-themed Christmas cards

Seller ShelliGraham has the cutest Brum Christmas cards going – a cut and fold ‘dress the bull’. Your loved ones will no longer be far from Brum’s best loved mascot. Buy here!

ShelliGraham from YetiCardsandGifts

Old Joe stickers

UoB’s own @curiouscr0w illustrates a range of stickers and prints, including the iconic clock tower. Keep a little bit of UoB with you over Christmas and buy some here.

Curiouscr0w on Instagram

‘Alright Bab’ tote bags

Provide Birmingham has an array of iconic Birmingham-themed clothing, accessories and art up for grabs. An absolute winner of a gift is their “alright bab” tote bag (or anything from their Alright Bab collection). Perfect for letting everyone at home know you’ve become a real Brummie who says ‘bab’. Check out their website here.

UoB map print

TomWooleyStudio is selling the cutest and most aesthetically pleasing map of UoB campus and Selly Oak you ever did see. Involving the most important sights of Selly – including the Goose and Dilshads – this is a great gift idea for a housemate who for some reason makes zero effort to spice up their room. Buy here!

TomWoolleyStudio on Etsy

‘Merry Christmas Bab’ Christmas jumper

Get the classic Christmas jumper but add a little bit of… *spice*. Cosy, festive, and Brum-proud: Brum-themed Christmas jumpers are just a must, aren’t they? Find your “Merry Christmas Bab” jumper here.

Birmingham alphabet mug

A fab secret Santa idea for a housemate, mostly because you can nick it when you have no clean mugs. This mug lists the fab things in Birmingham including Cadbury’s, the QE, heavy metal, Digbeth and of course the university. Get yours here!

ShelliGraham from YetiCardsandGifts

Mini Old Joe model

Do you really love Old Joe if you don’t have a miniture replica at your desk? The perfect gift for your friend who’s always taking snaps of him. And get this – there’s glow in the dark versions. What more could you need? Grab one here.

SpatialParts on Esty

Brum-brewed beer cases

For your drinking buddies who love a pint and are missing the pub, Birmingham Brewing Company are offering Brummie beer cases, and lockdown survival kits (which includes socks, nuts and a beer mat). This includes pale ales, lagers and more, including “Merry Brummie”, “Pale Brummie”, and “Stirchley Lager”. Get the festive rounds in here.

@brumbrewery on Twitter

Old Joe face mask

Are UoB’s own face masks just not doing it for you? Old Joe masks are the perfect “I go to UoB” gift for your friend in need of a reusable mask. Over-the-top? Maybe. The best 2020 gift going? Definitely. Grab one here.  Designer CoCoKisses is selling plenty of other UoB merch; including Old Joe phone cases and reusable coffee cups, as well as a shower curtain with Birmingham’s mermaid on it. A lovely and weirdly specific addition to your bathroom.