Image may contain: Chair, Shop, Desk, Brick, Label, Table, Furniture, Wood, Indoors, Text, Human, Person

Birmingham Nightline are spreading self-love at xpLosION this weekend

Come along and find Birmingham Nightline’s stall at the Explosion event on Saturday

If you've been gearing up and getting ready to go to the xpLosION Football game this Saturday, you should definitely check in at the Nightline stall to share some self love.

This weekend, to bring a close to Nightline awareness week, they will be hosting a stall which all are welcome to attend.

At the stall, students will be invited to grab a tag and write something they love about themselves. These will then be tied onto the railings of the pitch so that everyone can share in the love and positivity of this message.

Speaking to The Birmingham Tab, Nightline said they wanted the tags to "catch people's eyes" and that by asking people to answer the question of what they love about themselves they want to create an "uplifting message".

A representative told The Birmingham Tab: "When deciding on a question we came up with a few options but dismissed them because we wanted to focus on the positives. It is important for people to recognise what they do find comfort in and the positive aspects of themselves, as well as talking about mental health."

Nightline is a confidential, anonymous, non-judgemental mental health service run for and by students. This week they have put on multiple events such as a debate evening on Wednesday where students were invited to discuss representation of mental health issues and a spoken word poetry night taking place this Friday at the Bristol Pear at 7:30.

At Saturday's final awareness week event, there is also the chance to enter a free prize draw and win a Digbeth Dining club voucher worth £10, which you will also find at the stall.

For more information about Birmingham Nightline's Awareness Week events and the services they offer, visit their page on Facebook.