Nobody panic, but Belfast is getting its own mobile prosecco bar

Scrape some coin together and have the best Fresher’s housewarming ever

Everyone loves prosecco. Whether it’s a north down girl in her best gear at El D, buying a £30 bottle to piss off a girl she went to school with or a sesh gremlin with a three for two deal on Lidl’s own brand, prosecco is the great equaliser. From the toffs to the truants. The Boris Johnson’s to the burnouts. Sophisticated and sweet. Luxurious and piss cheap.

And this new found popularity has brought a new business venture to our shores. Bubbly Bar, a mobile prosecco and champagne bar created by Alex McGarry is now open for rental anywhere in Northern Ireland. The mobile bar features champagne, prosecco and a feature called “Pimp my Prosecco” with various fruits and cordials to add to your glass of bubbly.

27-year-old McGarry started the mobile business while planning her wedding and said on Facebook that she’s “delighted” with the response so far.

Could you imagine renting it out for a party at you shitty student flat? Positioning it under your fire escape stairs and trying to mask the smell of the storm drain by hoofing fuckits nearby.

The possibilities are literally endless.