hannah love is blind seven red flags

‘I’m younger and more mature than you’: All of Hannah from Love Is Blind’s red flags

The ick list was the single most humbling thing I’ve ever seen

Love Is Blind season seven has been an insane journey, and Hannah has been part of a cast filled with the most red flags I’ve ever seen. Seriously, we’ve had cheaters, liars and even a watch enthusiast – the bar is in hell. Nick’s no angel, but there are times when I physically recoiled at some of the things Hannah said to him. Is it a sign of the times that we should all just be single from now on? I’m starting to lose hope, so here’s a list of all Hannah’s glaring red flags that made most of us cringe.

Openly discussing her and Nick’s sex life

hannah seven love is blind red flags

via Netflix

Nick made it very clear that he would rather keep the details of his and Hannah’s sex life private, however Hannah completely disregarded his wishes and spilled everything to the other girls, including how she wished he would “eat p*ssy.” This was a huge boundary crossed, because not only was she telling her friends, she was also telling the entire world who would be watching it in a year’s time.

Saying Katie was her ‘best friend in the whole world’

katie and nick d

via Netflix

If you can fall in love in a few days, I guess you can make a new “best friend in the whole world” in the same amount of time. However, it feels like Hannah was just saying this to make Nick feel bad. Katie, who was also in the pods, shared a conversation with Nick at the 1920s themed party and honestly, it seemed like the two got on well. Hannah wasn’t too pleased about that, but in defence of her, he did tell Katie “I was attracted to you from day one.” I probably wouldn’t be thrilled if I heard that on TV a year later.

Embarrassing Nick in front of her friends in episode 10

hannah love is blind seven red flags

via Netflix

Out of all of the red flags in season seven of Love Is Blind, Hannah embarrassing Nick in front of her friends was when I felt most sorry for him. He literally had to sit there and nod his head while Hannah’s friends ripped into him for the duck incident in episode five. She agreed with everything they said and didn’t jump to Nick’s defence once. It was a tough watch!

Expecting Nick to walk her dog while she slept in

Hannah is a very independent person, and we saw that a lot on the show. She had a big problem with Nick’s “responsibilities,” claiming that he wasn’t self-sufficient enough. She asked him “are you going to walk my dog,” which many viewers pointed out was unfair because she gave him a lot of criticism when he told her his dad takes care of his cat, but expected him to walk her dog.

THE ICK LIST

hannah love is blind nick red flags

via Netflix

The ick list was arguably the worst thing Hannah did on the show. The ick list did upset Nick and he pulled Hannah aside at the first Love Is Blind party in Cabo to talk to her about it. She basically brushed him off and told her it’s just something she does, but he didn’t look convinced. If somebody made an ick list about me I’d probably cry forever.

She’s still making TikToks jabbing at him

@hannahjiles

turns out you can explain something kindly.. who knew? #loveisblind #loveisblindseason7 #tutorial

♬ original sound – hannahjiles

Hannah’s TikToks have been pretty insane, and she also faced backlash for outing her and Nick’s relationship status before their breakup had been aired. This TikTok was a very backhanded jab at Nick who didn’t know how to boil water on the show. It is wild that Nick doesn’t know how to boil water, but also, is that something you need to continue to humiliate him for?

In defence of Hannah

It would be unfair to say it’s all Hannah’s fault that their relationship didn’t work out , because it wasn’t just her. The two just weren’t compatible together and that’s okay. The hate against Hannah has been pretty scathing, and for what it’s worth, Hannah has apologised for her “cruel” and “demeaning” behaviour towards Nick. They may have not been a perfect match, but that doesn’t mean Hannah should be publicly crucified.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.