liam payne's body tmz

TMZ takes down ‘disgraceful’ pictures of Liam Payne’s body following furious backlash

The publication was labeled ‘beyond deplorable’

TMZ has removed photos said to be of Liam Payne’s body after receiving huge backlash from fans online. TMZ was the first to break the news that Liam had died last night (16th October), and its initial report included pictures of his body.

Two photos, which were reportedly of Liam’s arm and waist were posted in the article showcasing his tattoos. TMZ wrote that it shared the pictures in order to confirm the news that he had died after falling from a third-floor hotel balcony in Argentina whilst on holiday.

TMZ originally wrote in the article: “TMZ obtained a photo showing Liam’s body on a wooden deck at the hotel with tables and chairs nearby. We’re not showing the whole body, but you can clearly see his tattoo – a clock on his left forearm, and a scorpion on his abdomen.”

However, after facing enormous online for sharing the photos, they were removed, and the article was changed to say: “TMZ has seen a photo showing Liam’s body on the deck at the hotel with tables and chairs nearby. You can clearly see his tattoos – a clock on his left forearm, and a scorpion on his abdomen – which helped us confirm early reports from witnesses.”

People online were outraged that TMZ had posted the photos of Liam Payne’s body in its article, with one X user labelling it “beyond deplorable” and “morally decrepit.”

Many pressed for the website to be shut down, or even for Liam’s family to take legal action against TMZ after the pictures were posted online.

One said: “I hope Liam’s family sues the ever living s**t out of TMZ, I’ve never been so disgusted in my life.”

Another wrote: “TMZ needs to finally be shut down for good, like the bar can’t possibly get any lower.”