Emma Caspar MAFS UK 2024

Paul Brunson reveals Emma and Caspar ‘willing to fight’ to make MAFS UK relationship work

Is he trying to hint they stay together?!

Right, so I think MAFS UK 2024 expert Paul Brunson might have just hinted that Emma and Caspar actually stay together throughout the experiment and I’m in shock. Their relationship hasn’t exactly got off to the best start after Caspar made some comments about Emma’s appearance during their honeymoon, which resulted in a frosty air between them.

Bride Emma even revealed during the MAFS UK: It’s Official! With Chloe Burrows podcast that Caspar actually abandoned her alone in their honeymoon suite on the first night. What a shocker. She explained: “I actually had a lot of time on my own. We were in this gorgeous honeymoon suite with gorgeous balconies, and sea view, and he left me on night one. I just had a lot of time thinking, ‘jesus I don’t think he likes me.’”

Via Channel 4

But despite their rocky start on MAFS UK 2024, expert Paul Brunson has revealed that Emma and Caspar are “willing to fight” to make their relationship work. Tell me that’s not a major sign they end up staying together?!

Speaking to the Daily Star, Paul said that Caspar’s comparison to Emma and his sister was “awkward”, but revealed what ends up happening between them. He admitted: “I will say that I believe that everyone has the ability to be compatible with everyone else, and I know that in of itself is controversial, but that’s research by the Goethe Institute, that everyone, in essence, is compatible.

“The question is, what behaviours do you bring to it [the relationship]? What preconceptions do you bring to the issue? How much are you willing to fight for it? I can tell you without giving too much away that they’re [Caspar and Emma] both willing to fight.” Now I’m more intrigued about these two than ever!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook