Inside the real life dating lives of the Bridgerton cast and who is dating who outside the show

Benedict is dating a Featherington sister in real life!

In the show we are hooked on watching them find love in the London social scene – so it’s no surprise we all have an interest in who the Bridgerton cast members are dating in real life, too.

Loads of our fav Netflix stars are off the market (sorry) and there are even some cast members who are dating each other – yes, really! From long-term marriages to new relationships that have just made it to Insta – the love lives of the Bridgerton cast are very varied.

So, here’s a rundown of who from the Bridgerton cast is dating who, and who all their real life partners are.

Luke Newton

Relationship status: In a relationship

Recent reports say Luke Newton, who plays Colin Bridgerton, is in a fairly new relationship. He’s said to be dating model and dancer Antonia Roumelioti, who he met at the start of the year. They’ve been on holiday together, and she’s met the family apparently!

Nicola Coughlan

Relationship status: Single

Nicola keeps her private life very under wraps, so it does appear that she’s single right now. However, she does seem to prefer to keep her dating life to herself, so this is just going by what she posts and talks about.

Jonathan Bailey

Relationship status: In a relationship

Jonathan Bailey has always been very private in his life off-screen, but he has shared that he is currently in a relationship. He broke up with his last boyfriend in 2022, but has since said in interviews he is seeing someone else.

“It’s not secret, but it’s private,” he told the Evening Standard. “Having a private life is, for me, completely critical. I don’t know if I would be able to be as confident to speak out on other things if I felt that my whole life was up for grabs.”

Simone Ashley

Relationship status: In a relationship

Our Viscountess also has found love irl, and recently went Instagram official with her boyfriend, Constantin “Tino” Klein. It’s not known how long she has been dating the former lawyer and CEO for, but she did say in an interview in 2022 that she was “happily taken.”

Luke Thompson and Harriet Cains

Relationship status: In a relationship

Real life partners of the Bridgerton cast and who is dating

via David Fisher/Shutterstock

We have our first Bridgerton crossover! Luke Thompson, who plays Benedict, and Philipa Featherington actress Harriet Cains are dating! According to Elle, the couple made their public debut at a Vanity Fair Rising Stars party in January 2024.

Claudia Jessie

Relationship status: In a relationship

via NurPhoto/Shutterstock

A ~slight~ Bridgerton crossover again, because Claudia is currently dating Bridgerton casting director, Cole Edwards. Speaking to The Guardian about her audition for Eloise, she said: “I got a job and a fella on the same day. It was a great day for me, wasn’t it?” Iconic.

Hannah Dodd

Relationship status: Single

It’s believed Hannah, who plays Francesca Bridgerton, is single right now, but around the time she was cast in season three of Bridgerton, she was rumoured to be dating Sam Fender!

At the time, a source told The Sun: “Sam thinks Hannah is absolutely stunning and has been liking her pictures like crazy, which is of course very flattering for her. She has also followed him back and they are getting on very well. It’s a case of watch this space.”

Jessica Madsen

Relationship status: In a relationship

Jessica, who plays Cressida Cowper, is reportedly dating a man named Benji Philipson, who she has been with for a number of years.

Adjoa Andoh

Relationship status: Married

Our iconic Lady Danbury, Adjoa Andoh, has been married since 2001. She and Howard Cunnell met in 1994 and now have two children together.

Golda Rosheuvel

Relationship status: In a relationship

Queen Charlotte actress Golda Rosheuvel has been with her current partner for over 10 years. She is with playwright Shireen Mula, who she met “the old fashioned way – at a friend’s party.”

Ruth Gemmell

Relationship status: Single

Right now it is believed Ruth Gemmell is single, following her divorce from actor Ray Stevenson in 2005.

Polly Walker

Relationship status: Married

Polly Walker married actor Laurence Penry-Jones in 2008. He is now step-father to Polly’s children, Giorgio and Delilah, from a previous marriage.

Bessie Carter and Sam Phillips

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Shutterstock

Bessie Carter, who plays Prudence Featherington is dating her sister’s on-screen love interest irl! What a mess! In season three, Penelope has a love interest in Lord Debling, who is played by Sam Phillips. But off-screen Sam is dating Bessie.

Phoebe Dynevor

Relationship status: Engaged

Phoebe Dynevor, who plays Daphne, has just announced she’s engaged. She is with Cameron Fuller, the son of Hollywood producer Brad Fuller. The couple went public with their relationship last year, when they were pictured at Wimbledon together. Phoebe was previously dating Pete Davidson.

Regé-Jean Page

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Beretta/Sims/Shutterstock

Regé-Jean Page is pretty private about his life, but in 2019 he started dating his current girlfriend, Emily Brown. He attended the GQ Men Of The Year Awards in London hand-in-hand with the copywriter and football player, and they are still together now.

Part one of Bridgerton season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.