Who is Emily Brown? The football player girlfriend of Regé-Jean Page

First question, why isn’t she me?

Dearest Reader, I bring you news which may break a few hearts. Our beloved Duke, Regé-Jean Page, is in fact in a relationship with Emily Brown. It had been previously rumoured the pair were an item, but they went official when they were pictured at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards last year.

Emily is a copywriter, and if her time at uni is anything to go by, is the life and soul of the party. Here’s everything we know about her, and her relationship with the most eligible Duke of Hastings.

Bridgerton star Regé-Jean Page and girlfriend Emily Brown pictured together at the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London

Photo by Beretta/Sims/Shutterstock

Emily Brown is a copywriter and football player, and went to Manchester University

Not a lot is known about Emily Brown, mainly because she doesn’t have any social media profiles. However, it is reported that she is a freelance copywriter, with writing clients such as Nike, Converse and Uber.

As well as her writing work, Emily plays part-time for Football Beyond Borders (FBB), which is a charity organisation which uses football to educate and enrich young people’s lives. FBB supports young people from disadvantaged backgrounds who are passionate about football but disengaged at school in order to help them finish school with the skills and grades to make a successful transition into adulthood.

According to the Daily Mail, previous colleagues on Emily’s LinkedIn account describe her as “witty” and “great fun to be around”. Another wrote of her: “Even after a massive party, she seems to skip about the world like a bunny who’s never even heard the word hangover.”

Emily studied at Manchester Uni and was clearly the life and soul of the party. In an old interview with The Tab, whilst she was at uni, about the weirdest things students have nabbed from clubs, Emily admitted: “I managed to sneak a giant vase, about 75cm tall from a club without anyone noticing, even though there were flowers poking out of it. I also decided I wanted curtains for my room so I stole a blind. And a guy from the band Faithless gave me a load of weed once when I was in Ibiza”.

Emily Brown and Regé-Jean Page were rumoured to be dating, and then turned up to the GQ Awards together

Photo by Beretta/Sims/Shutterstock

Last year, shortly after Bridgerton was released on Netflix, it was rumoured that Emily Brown and Regé-Jean Page were dating. They had been pictured together, holding hands and hugging, in London before getting into a car together.

Then, the pair publicly arrived hand-in-hand to the British GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2021 at the Tate Modern in London. And it has to be said, they looked great together. It’s worth noting, Regé also walked away with the award for Standout Performance of the Year Award at the event. Congrats!

Regé-Jean Page and Emily Brown are apparently living together in London

Regé and Emily must be pretty serious, because according to reports they are currently living together. The couple are said to share a very nice £800,000 home in North London.

Sigh.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.