Duke, Duke of Hastings, Bridgerton, marry, quiz, wife, personality, Netflix

Would the Duke of Hastings actually marry you? This quiz will let you finally find out

Sorry in advance if the answer is no x

I know you’ve thought it. You’ve watched Bridgerton on Netflix and wondered whether or not the Duke would marry you. Don’t try and convince me you haven’t, don’t lie to yourself, it’s fine, we’re all obsessed with him.

But are you and Simon, the Duke of Hastings, really meant to be? Are you destined to be the next diamond of the season, arm in arm with him as you walk up to Clyvedon Castle and take your title as the Duchess? Some of us are just more suited to a more wild, less set in stone life than that and that’s okay too, I guess.

I know what you’re thinking though, you want the Duke. You’ve wanted to be his spoon since you saw that episode and you’ve rewatched the clip of him in the rain more times than you’d like to admit. So it’s time to find out once and for all. I really am sorry in advance if the answer is no.

Take this quiz to see if the resident Bridgerton Duke would actually marry you or not:

Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.