Bridgerton, Netflix, quiz, lady, are you, which, girl, character, test, personality

Which lady from Bridgerton on Netflix are you? Take this quiz to find out

In a world full of Daphnes, be an Eloise

When period drama Bridgerton dropped on Netflix, it was like the stunning and scandalous Christmas present we didn’t know we needed until we had it. Within minutes you’ll be hooked on the social season, fancy dresses and the idea of getting married to a Duke. But one other thing is for sure, after watching you’ll be desperate to know which lady from the Bridgerton series you are most like – which is the answer you’re about to get from this quiz.

Some of us are destined for the high social status, pretty heights of Daphne, whilst others give society the big two fingers and care more about what makes us happy and going against the norm – just like Eloise. Or maybe you’ve got life set and don’t take any prisoners like Lady Danbury or simply have a heart of gold like Penelope.

You can only be truly aligned to one of the girls in Bridgerton – so it’s time to find out.

Take this quiz to find out which lady from Bridgerton you really are:

Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.