Anton Love Island

Anton ‘wishes he never went back’ to the Love Island villa and compared it to being in jail

‘I wish I never went back there’

Anton is officially over Love Island as he recently declared on a podcast that he wishes he “never went back there” and compared the villa to being in jail. Like okay sir, I really don’t think it’s that deep.

Anton and Hannah Elizabeth appeared on the Not My Bagg podcast to talk about their time on Love Island: All Stars. Hannah explained: “Obviously I did season one, it’s so different now, it’s like a madness, I’ve just been here, there and everywhere. It’s completely different because obviously when I did it, there weren’t as many rules, but this time there were so many rules. I felt like I was in a ‘nice’ jail, getting told what to do all the time.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Anton Danyluk (@anton_danyluk)

Anton joked in response: “It’s like a posh prison, you’re told when you can go to sleep, when you can go to the toilet, when you can eat, drink.” He then went on to confess that he wished he had never agreed to appear on Love Island: All Stars, revealing: “I just felt like I always looked back at my Love Island experience and felt those were the days. So as soon as they asked me, I was like I’m gonna go in there, I’m gonna have a ball, which I didn’t to be fair. I wish I never went back there.”

Anton recently split with Georgia who he met in the All Stars villa. A source told The Sun: “Georgia and Anton have split. They really tried hard to make the relationship work but ultimately the distance proved too much to manage. Anton and Georgia are sad they couldn’t make things work but they broke up on good terms and will definitely stay friends.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.