MAFS Australia groom Richard accuses Andrea of leaking their private messages to the press

‘Come on Andie, this is private stuff!’

Richard and Andrea didn’t exactly leave MAFS Australia 2024 on the best of terms, and their situation isn’t improving, as Richard has accused Andrea of leaking their private messages to the press.

The MAFS Australia 2024 groom recently revealed that he and Andrea met up after they left the experiment and Richard asked her if there would ever be a chance of them getting back together. This information and pictures of the apology texts he sent to her after the show later became public after they were obtained and shared by the So Dramatic! Podcast.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Richard (@richard_sauerman)

Richard has now accused Andrea of leaking information about their meetup, and has insinuated that she could be the one who revealed their private text messages to So Dramatic!

Appearing on Yahoo’s Behind The Edit podcast, Richard explained the lack of trust he now has in Andrea, saying: “For example, I sent texts to Andie and I hear them being read out on podcasts – like, no, I’m not going to talk to you if you’re going to tell other people what I’ve said.”

View this post on Instagram

Richard revealed that when he met with Andrea for coffee, he asked whether they could “get together again”, adding “that was leaked.” He then accused Andrea of being behind this “leak,” claiming: “Come on, Andie, this is private stuff!”

Following their exit on MAFS Australia 2024 it had been reported that Richard reached out to Andrea to apologise for what happened between them and how he treated her. According to the screenshots of their messages, Richard texted Andrea as their split played out on MAFS, writing: “Thinking of you and hope you’re going okay. I’m so sorry for the embarrassment and hurt I caused you. I’m starting to realise a few things about myself as I watch it unfold. I just wanted to say I’m really sorry.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Richard and Andrea, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.