MAFS Australia 2024 Madeleine

This even crazier scene of Madeleine from her MAFS Australia wedding was axed from the show

There was a ‘power struggle’ between her and the producers

Last night saw one of the most insane MAFS Australia 2024 weddings to date with intruder Madeleine getting married to Ash. It all seemed to be going fairly normally until she said she was having a psychic download and got “bad vibes” from her new husband.

But the unhinged behaviour of Madeleine at her MAFS Australia 2024 wedding was nothing compared to some of the scenes the producers cut from the show.

A source told Yahoo! Lifestyle: “Madeleine kept pausing the ceremony to direct the camera operators, sound guys and producers herself. Halfway through her vows she’d suddenly stop, turn around and shout things like, ‘Can I get a close-up shot here?’ and other demands.”

One wedding guest explained that “everyone was confused” as she “kept trying to produce the show.” Madeleine looked directly into the camera during the MAFS Australia 2024 episode and asked: “They’re recording everything? The whole time?” Like ma’am you’ve been on so many soaps I’m sure you know how cameras work?!

Via Channel Nine

The rest of the MAFS Australia 2024 cast was apparently very suspicious of Madeleine as they thought she was a “producer plant.” One insider also told So Dramatic! that “alarm bells were ringing” when she told everyone she was a psychic medium rather than an actress.

They revealed: “At her wedding, none of her friends or family would talk about the fact that she was an actor. They just kept saying she was a psychic medium. Her bridesmaid’s speech was a glowing resume about all her life achievements. But didn’t once mention that she was on 55 episodes of Home and Away and is an accomplished actor. Why wouldn’t you mention that? It was very bizarre and suss.”

I can’t wait for the drama to unfold!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on new intruder Madeleine like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.