MAFS Australia’s Jack granted restraining order against ex he ‘dumped to be on the show’

She’ll no longer be allowed to speak out about their relationship

MAFS Australia 2024 has been filled with drama about Jack and the apparent ex he’s been accused of dumping to go on the show. Now, it’s been reported Jack has filed for and been granted a temporary protection order against his ex-girlfriend, Courtney Jade.

Earlier in the season, Jack was accused of breaking up with an ex to appear on the show. He brushed the whole relationship off as “not serious” to him, and Tori, who he is married to on the show, stood by him.

Courtney Jade has had a lot to say about the Married at First Sight groom since the show began. She claimed instead of telling her he was going to Sydney to start shooting MAFS Australia 2024, Jack told her he was “moving to America for work opportunities.”

It was also pointed out was that Jack’s dates didn’t add up – he said on the show he was with his ex five weeks ago, but that means he would have applied for MAFS Australia 2024 whilst still dating his ex, no matter how “serious” he thought the relationship was.

Jack from MAFS Australia 2024 gets restraining order against ex girlfriend

via E4

His ex-girlfriend Courtney then claimed Jack cheated on Tori after MAFS Australia finished filming. “I have never dealt with such an awful person until I met him,” she said. “My mental health has suffered due to being completely blindsided and losing my best friend to a reality TV show.”

But now, Courtney will reportedly no longer be able to talk about Jack or their relationship, as he has had an order granted to stop her from doing so. She must also stay away from Jack, and not contact him.

According to MailOnline, Jack made a request for the order at Southport Magistrates Court on March 7th. A temporary protection order is made before a court decides whether to make a domestic violence order. In court documents seen by Daily Mail Australia, a hearing for the application has been adjourned until April 18th.

MailOnline reports the order says Courtney “must be of good behaviour towards the aggrieved and not commit domestic violence against the aggrieved.” She must also not make any attempt to contact Jack or make “adverse comments” about him online or “approach or remain within 100 metres” of him, except when appearing in court.

Courtney has not commented.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.