Jack ex MAFS Australia

The ex-girlfriend of MAFS Australia groom Jack claims he cheated on Tori with her

I don’t know what to believe anymore

The allegations keep coming and they don’t stop coming for MAFS Australia groom Jack, as his ex-girlfriend has now made a major bombshell claim against him.

The ex-girlfriend has claimed that Jack cheated on Tori after MAFS Australia finished filming which would mean the two decided to stay together throughout the whole experiment.

“When he says he’s into his wife but he comes home and sleeps with me and proceeds to break my heart again. Spoiler alert media come at me. I shouldn’t have done it but I did not knowing the disrespect or outcome of this show lessons were learnt and holy hell I have never dealt with such an awful person until I met him.”

Courtney goes on to claim that Tori knows she and Jack hooked up after the show but she “doesn’t care so enjoy my seconds. Y’all know nothing. Disgruntled ex on the move.”

Courtney also claims that instead of telling her he was going to Sydney to start shooting MAFS Australia 2024, the groom told her he was “moving to America for ‘work opportunities.’”

Courtney was seen in the comments of a post that featured photos of Jack getting married on his wedding day. She wrote: “My mental health has suffered due to being completely blindsided and losing my best friend to a reality TV show. Jack has never tried to break up with me and our relationship was becoming quite serious. We spoke regularly about our future together and I don’t believe he is on the show for the right reasons at all.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Jack and his ex, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook