One of MAFS Australia groom Jack’s very explicit tattoos says *a lot* about his personality

As IF he thought getting this was a good idea

There have been a lot of red flags made clear about MAFS Australia 2024 groom Jack – and if we’d have spotted a certain tattoo on his arm earlier on, maybe they wouldn’t have come as much of a shock.

In the last few episodes of the Married at First Sight experiment, Jack has been super shady, with expert John Aiken beginning to rip into him for some of his comments.

Jack’s been patchy about his ex, and it’s been revealed he had been in a relationship just five weeks before MAFS started filming, and had ended things with his ex-girlfriend to appear on the show. The ex-girlfriend of Jack is called Courtney Jade, and she’s since accused Jack of cheating on Tori. Jack tried to say his relationship with his ex wasn’t serious, and all this hasn’t exactly helped him to come across well.

Well, it turns out Jack’s behaviour has been staring us all in the face – as he’s branded himself a “wanker” with a big ol’ tattoo on his arm. Yep, one of Jack’s tattoos is a “W” with an anchor underneath. Sure.

MAFS Australia 2024 Jack tattoo on arm

via E4

During some shots of Jack on the 2024 show, it looks as though MAFS Australia has attempted to censor the tattoo, by blurring out the anchor, but during one it slipped through the net, and people were quick to spot it and comment their thoughts.

“Who the hell has wanker tattooed on their arm?” someone said in a Facebook group, after spotting Jack’s questionable body art. “Quite fitting for him lol,” one person added. Another said: “Proper fitting, completely suits him.” Savage!

He also has that weird moustache situation going on, which he’s said he shapes the way he does to “annoy an ex”. To be honest, this too just adds to the image he’s building up.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.