MAFS Australia Jack

MAFS groom Jack has blamed his dodgy moustache on his petty relationship with an ex

There is nothing this man won’t blame women for

So you might not have noticed, but MAFS Australia groom Jack has really weird facial hair. And what makes it weird you might ask? Well, he shaves an area from his nose so it’s like an oddly thick pencil moustache but with a beard as well.

Via Channel Nine

Season nine MAFS Australia bride Selina Chhaur noticed the odd facial hair and made a hilarious TikTok trying to work out what Jack was doing.

@selina_chhaur

Can someone please explain Jack’s from MAFS moustache? 👨🏻 #mafs #mafsaustralia #mafsau

♬ original sound – Selina Chhaur

She says in the video: “So I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this, but can someone please explain this? What is happening here?” I don’t know if this is a new trend that’s come on board within the last 12 months that I don’t know about… Can Jack or Jack’s barber or someone please explain?”

And once Jack went to get his eyebrow waxed his beauty therapist immediately asked him what on earth made him style his moustache like that. In a surprise to nobody it’s all to wind one of his ex-girlfriends up because she didn’t like it.

@glamstudios_

there you have it, the story behind the moustache #jackmafs #mafs #mafsaustralia

♬ original sound – Glam Studios

Jack explained to the therapist: “It used to annoy someone I used to date, and I just kept growing it like that,” he said. “I think I’m ready to grow it out though, for real. It might’ve been Australia that’s maybe got me over the line with that.”

Trust Jack to never miss an opportunity to blame something on a woman.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Jack, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.