Nara Smith TikTok

Who is Nara Smith? The model staring deep into your soul whilst cooking on TikTok

She has two kids called Rumble Honey and Slim Easy with Lucky Blue Smith

If you’ve ever been personally victimised by being on your seventh hour scrolling TikTok only to be met with THAT woman staring deep into your soul while she makes cereal or marshmallows from scratch then raise your hand. And even if you haven’t seen her own videos, you’ve probably been plagued with millions of memes this weekend or people trying to imitate her.

Well, that’s Nara Smith, a TikToker, model and elaborate chef. She’s gained 4.1 million followers on TikTok and currently has over 155.8 million likes mostly just for cooking insane things from scratch and looking kinda creepy whilst doing it. Her videos start with wild statements like: “Today is my husband and I’s fourth wedding anniversary, so I decided to wake up super early and make him bagels and cream cheese from scratch.”

So, who is Nara Smith, the woman starring deep into your soul whilst cooking on TikTok?

How old is Nara Smith?

There has been a lot of debate about her age, with some places claiming she is 28 and others 22. But she confirmed her age in a TikTok earlier this month and she was born on the 27th of September 2001, making her 22.

What does she do for a living?

She is a model and lifestyle influencer and is currently signed to the IMG modelling agency. But she spends most of her time cooking elaborate meals for her husband while wearing silk feathered dressing gowns that are very old money vibes.

@naraazizasmith

he asked for it the next day again so this might become a staple 🫶🏽 #easyrecipes #homemade #pizza #bbqchicken #fypシ #marriage #homecooking

♬ Nice and Easy – Louis Adrien

After getting a lot of hate in the comments, Nara gave a disclaimer at the start of one of her videos that she enjoys cooking for others and that she isn’t expected to do it. “I just want to put a disclaimer out there that I enjoy taking care of people by cooking for them,” she said. “This is not something that is expected of me or something that I have to do.”

Who is she dating?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by nara (@naraaziza)

Nara Smith is currently married to fellow model Lucky Blue Smith who has been in a number of high-profile campaigns such as the Lady Gaga Tom Ford ad. His family is a well-known Mormon family with a load of other wild names – his sisters are Pyper America, Daisy Clementine, and Starlie Cheyenne. He became big in the modelling world in the 2010s and began dating Stormi Bree, who is now dating Joe Jonas. The two currently have a six-year-old daughter, Gravity, together.

Nara met Lucky Blue when she was 18 and moved to LA to further her modelling career. After just six months of dating, they got married in 2020, with a small, intimate ceremony at a California beach.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by nara (@naraaziza)

How many children does she have?

Nara Smith has two kids, Rumble Honey and Slim Easy who are both toddlers and she also looks after Gravity, Lucky Blue’s child from his previous marriage. She is also currently heavily pregnant. She mentioned in an Insta Q&A that she was planning a home birth and knew the sex of the baby but wouldn’t be sharing it yet.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by nara (@naraaziza)

Current names to fit with the already eclectic ones she named her kids are Pear, Pepper and Dawn for a Girl and Frosty, Sunny and Silver for a boy.

Having had both her kids before she was 21, she’s spoken abut wanting to be a young mum: “I’ve always wanted to be a young mom because growing up my dad would always tell us that he regrets having kids later in life, so I took that advice and it’s one of the best decisions I could have made,” she said in a video. “I know it’s not for everyone.”

Is she religious?

So Nara Smith is Mormon and her rise to fame seems to be part of a trend of “trad wife” and Mormon influencers. “Trad wives” are influencers who encourage women to return to the traditional roles in the house. In her day in the life videos, she often starts the day by reading her scriptures and has confirmed in TikTok comments that she converted to the religion when she married Lucky Blue.

She grew up in Germany

@naraazizasmith

I rarely speak German on here but this only felt right! Also these are german pancakes not crepes 🫶🏽 #pancakes #easyrecipe #breakfast #fypシ #german

♬ original sound – Nara Smith

She was born in South Africa but Nara grew up in Germany they moved when she was three months old and German is her first language. She occasionally films videos in German such as this one where she makes German pancakes.

She is the eldest of three, and has a younger brother and sister as well as an older half-brother from her mum’s side who lives in South Africa.

And why is she low-key terrifying?

A lot of people have been making impression videos of Nara and have been recreating her low-key terrifying stare whilst she’s cooking. Everyone agrees there’s just something mildly unsettling about her cooking videos.

For more like this Nara Smith TikTok profile and for all the latest viral memes, music and reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.