Millie Bobby Brown Karen

Um, Millie Bobby Brown says she’s a Karen and leaves restaurant reviews under fake names

‘Okay, I’m a Karen’ she admitted

So, Millie Bobby Brown has just admitted to being a massive Karen who leaves restaurant and hotel reviews under fake names and I don’t know how to feel.

Speaking on Jessie and Lennie Ware’s podcast Table Manners about leaving reviews, the Stranger Things star said: “Okay, I’m a Karen” after sharing stories about her leaving bad reviews for places.

She put it down to thinking it’s “important to know where you went wrong” and also that she spends her whole life being criticised so wants to give it back sometimes.

@tablemannerspodcast

Star of Stranger Things, Enola Holmes, and brand new film Damsel, Millie Bobby Brown joins us this week. We met Millie at a hotel and had a delivery combo of Tom Kerridge food from his restaurant in the hotel, room service and even McDonald’s. Millie told us all the stories of her various farm animals (including Norman the sheep!), living life between London & Atlanta, creating a fake name online to leave reviews when she gets bad service, her fear of eating raw chicken, dreams of being in a musical, and how she has to have brown sauce on everything she eats, including a spag bol & a baked potato! Next time Millie, you’re coming round to mums for a roast dinner with all the trimmings, you’ll love it! Millie’s brand new film Damsel is out now on Netflix. #TableManners #podcast #food #recording #jessieware #lennieware #milliebobbybrown #netflix #karen #damsel #film #actress #reviews

♬ original sound – Table Manners Podcast

At the start of the clip, shared on the Table Manners Podcast TikTok page, she asks both the hosts whether they leave reviews at restaurants to which they both reply no. She then admits that she does leave restaurant reviews and says “I have a fake name.”

She explains: “Because I think it’s important, you know? Here’s the thing, my whole life is people criticising me. So, I’m gonna give it back to you sometimes.”

She then explained two instances of her leaving scathing reviews: “Once we were at a hotel and the woman was pulling my fiancée aside like we need to settle payment or whatever and I was just like yeah we will but at the end of our stay. We’re still staying here. And she was just like yeah but you could settle it now. And I was like yeah but I don’t want to!”

Jessie then asks her what the review said and she says: “It was just like I really think that you should encourage guests to complete the transaction of payment at the end of their stay!”

She then shares another story of leaving a bad review at a shop: “The other day I was walking in a store and basically this old lady came up to me and was like ‘do you know where the socks are?’ I think she thought I worked there. And I was like I don’t but I’m going to help you. So I went and found an employee and said ‘Excuse me I need this pattern but I need it in this size can you help me?'” She sighed before adding: “She was so unhelpful and I was just like please this isn’t even for me. So I left a review. I did.”

Jessie then asks: “Millie, are you a Karen?” To which she says: “Okay, I’m a Karen.”

She finishes: “Listen I do think it’s important to know where you went wrong and always room for improvement.” Not the actual Millie Bobby Brown confessing to being a Karen right now I’m losing it.