MAFS Australia 2024 Jack Bryce Harrison

Uh-oh, Jack has become best friends with MAFS Australia ‘villains’ Harrison and Bryce

Are any of us that surprised?

MAFS Australia 2024 groom Jack has firmly cemented his place among the great villains of the experiment alongside Bryce and Harrison. There’s been a lot of comparisons between how Jack has been behaving on MAFS Australia 2024 and the respective actions of Bryce and Harrison on theirs. So it’s of no surprise to us all that Jack is now best buds with Harrison and Bryce.

It was Bryce’s 35th birthday party and both Jack and Tori were in attendance (a pretty obvious indication they’re still together) with Jack looking very chummy with both Bryce and his other friends.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Bryce Ruthven (@bryceruthven)

Bryce has previously addressed the comparisons between himself and MAFS Australia groom Jack, telling Yahoo Lifestyle’s Behind the Edit podcast that he thinks Jack and Tori are “very similar” to himself and Melissa.

He explained: “Tori especially definitely has that same kind of narrative that Liss received with agreeing with everything that her husband does say or things he did and it doesn’t look like she ever spoke up against that, which I know 100 per cent for Liss anyway was never the case.

“She spoke up many times towards me, and also against the group. I remember one particular dinner party where Liss spoke up against Beck [Zemek] when she was going at me and just kind of told her to go stick it and put her in her place. But they never showed that because it didn’t really fit the character that they were trying to portray of Liss being a quiet, shy, naive girl.”

As for his friendship with Harrison one source told New Idea: “They’ve definitely struck up a friendship where they can support one another – without judgement.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Jack and his friendship with Bryce and Harrison, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.