Lauren MAFS Australia 2024

Lauren’s MAFS Australia co-stars call out the ‘unfair favouritism’ producers showed her

‘She was the producers’ most favourite MAFS contestant ever’

Lauren brings chaos and unfiltered comments everywhere she goes, so it’s no surprise the MAFS Australia 2024 producers “loved” her just as much as we do.

So Dramatic! reported that Lauren was “praised by producers for making the show” and “driving up the drama factor every week.” One production insider claimed: “Lauren was a producer’s favourite. She’s very likeable, authentic and easy-going. She was easy to work with, polite, and treated all the crew and staff at Channel 9 with respect and kindness. Whereas other cast members didn’t.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren (@lauren_funn_)

They also loved that Lauren had “the balls” to call her MAFS Australia 2024 co-stars. The insider continued: “She always called out the bad behaviour and wasn’t afraid to stand up to the men, even some who were quite terrifying and intimidating and who other men were scared to confront. She’s definitely a girl’s girl and has balls, and that is obviously going to win over a lot of viewers.”

However, this firm favouritism of Lauren by the MAFS Australia 2024 producers didn’t go unnoticed by her co-stars, who felt the special treatment she got was “unfair.” One person who worked behind the scenes said Lauren was the producers’ “favourite MAFS contestant ever” which her co-stars found “frustrating.”

They added: “Lauren pushed the boundaries and rules a lot during filming. She would break curfew all the time and never wear her approved outfits, but they let her get away with it. It was pretty unfair and very clear favouritism. She was very favoured by production and the experts all throughout filming.”