Collins straight up admits he was ‘fake’ on MAFS Australia but insists ‘I’m not an actor’

‘It was tough to watch’

So, the big drama on MAFS Australia recently has been Collins Christian being accused of coming across like an actor on the show, and then the revelation that he is in fact… an actor. And now, as he’s left the experiment, he’s spoken out about how he came across, and admitted it was slightly questionable.

After his antics on the show, Collins’ fellow cast members and viewers questioned if he was an actor, and Jayden said: “There’s a lot of fake tears coming from Collins.” Jayden also said in an interview that Collins put on a persona on-screen and behaved completely differently when he was hanging out with the rest of the cast.

But in a real turn of events, it was revealed the MAFS groom actually IS an actor, and has previously acted in a hair transplant advert. Collins added in an interview that he’d been approached to be on MAFS Australia three times, but insisted his past does not mean he’s a “planted actor”.

Collins has responded to him being called an actor on MAFS Australia

via E4

“I am not a planted actor, let me get that straight…. I’m not an actor, I’m not anything, I’m well aware I do come across a bit…” Collins told the Kyle and Jackie O Show.

In a tell-all interview he straight up admitted to how he came across as being like that of someone who was acting up for the cameras. He also dragged his MAFS Australia match Natalie into the chat, saying she was on the show for Instagram followers.

“I sucked. I absolutely sucked,” he admitted, before also saying he did come across as fake. “I do come across dismissive, fake, an actor. All those things. I came across so fake. It was tough to watch.”

He added that he’s had cast members reach out to him and tell him that on the hens’ night, Natalie told people she was “on [the show] for Instagram likes and followers.” Speaking of the cast in general, he said: “If they’re all saying their first priority and only [priority] is to find love, you’re lying. You are absolutely lying.”

Speaking to Yahoo Australia, he added: “People have said, ‘Oh you’re an actor, we saw you audition last year’. Yeah, I’ll come out and say right now I’ve been approached for MAFS three times and this was the one where I went all the way.”

Yikes!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.