Eras tour dating rumours

All the celeb romances that have casually been confirmed on the Taylor Swift Eras Tour

Barry Keoghan we see you!

No one knew that when Taylor Swift embarked on the Eras Tour, it would be such a hotbed for dating rumours. This is probably because everyone thought that Taylor had her boyfriend Joe Alwyn waiting for her at home. However, everything changed in April last year when Entertainment Tonight broke the news that they were done after six years together. I mean, he had failed to attend any of the stops. Let’s take a look back at the all the dating rumours that have been confirmed via the VIP box at Taylor Swift’s the Eras Tour.

Matty Healy and Taylor Swift

The appearance of Matty in the VIP section at all three of The Eras Tour’s Nashville stops seemed to all but confirm the Sun newspaper‘s reports he and Taylor were taking their friendship to the next level. Their brief “casual” fling was over by the beginning of June, according to PEOPLE magazine. Taylor distracted herself by releasing a remix of her song Karma with Ice Spice, the rapper that Matty had come under fire for making racist remarks on a podcast about.

Pheobe Bridgers and Bo Burnham

This one was a complete accident but you can blame Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban. Pheobe and Bo had been the subject of dating rumours since her split from Paul Mescal. However, it wasn’t until for sure that the most famous couple to come out of Australia posted themselves rocking out to Taylor’s song Style. Eagle-eyed Swifties quickly noticed that Bo and Pheobe were locking lips in the background.

@keithurban

we love ya @Taylor Swift 🫶 #erastour

♬ Style – Taylor Swift

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

NFL star Travis first publicly pursued Taylor on his podcast New Heights. The rest you might say is pop culture history with all the footage of Taylor supporting Travis playing with the Kansas City Chiefs. He began returning the favour during the Buenos Aires stops on the South American leg of the Eras tour. On his second show, Taylor sent everyone wild when she changed the lyrics of Karma to ‘Karma is is guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me’ instead of ‘screen’ while he was standing next to her dad Scott.

@dailymail

‘Karma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me’. #fyp #taylorswift #traviskelce #erastour #argentina #lyrics #karma

♬ original sound – Daily Mail

Barry Keoghan and Sabrina Carpenter

Taylor’s opener Sabrina Carpenter has also been the subject of dating rumours after it was reported she was getting to know Barry. There was speculation they would make their debut on the red carpet but instead went one better and fed the vultures at the Eras tour instead.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Taylor Swift just got called ‘demonic’, and here are all the Satanic reasons as to why

• Omg, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have been slammed by PETA for going to the zoo

• All the glaringly obvious signs Taylor Swift’s new album is about Joe Alwyn

Photo credit via ExclusiveAccess/Shutterstock and Fred Duval/SOPA Images/Shutterstock