Anton tried to QUIT Love Island: All Stars following explosive rows with Georgia H

He ‘found the process really tough’

It’s been revealed that Anton tried to quit the Love Island: All Stars villa after rowing with Georgia H and finding the whole process quite tough to navigate.

Whilst on the show, we saw Georgia H and Anton have to battle with a lot of backlash from public votes and even their fellow Islanders, with lots of people doubting if their connection was genuine or not.

Now, speaking in a podcast, winners Tom and Molly have said at one point this all became too much for Anton. Appearing on the Wednesdays podcast with Made in Chelsea’s Sophie Habboo and Melissa Tattam, Tom said there were arguments between Anton and Georgia we didn’t see, and Anton wanted to leave at one point.

“People had really big bust-ups and it probably didn’t get aired,” Tom said, before being pressed on who he meant, and then sharing that Anton and Georgia H had some huge arguments. Molly added: “”One fight was about who kissed louder.”

Anton tried to quit Love Island All Stars

via ITV

Tom then shared more about how much Anton struggled. “I got really close with Anton in there, a lot of the time he’d come to me for advice and obviously, I’m younger than him – or I’d go to him and he’d take on board my advice,” he said.

“I think he found the whole process really tough. There were times in there where maybe he probably thought about leaving and stuff like that. He got a bit emotional as well bless him. There were a few nights in there where things got really heated.”

Poor Anton!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.