Gypsy Rose Blanchard pregnant

Guys stay calm, but everyone is convinced Gypsy Rose Blanchard is pregnant right now

Her husband posted a photo of him with his hand on her stomach

Guys, stay calm but we might be about to hear the little pitter-patter of baby Blanchard because everyone is CONVINCED Gypsy Rose Blanchard is pregnant.

Rumours began circulating after Gypsy’s husband Ryan posted a photo of his hand on her stomach in bed with the caption: “Me and my little family cuddling together❤️”.

All the comments are flooded with people saying that the photo and caption must mean that she’s pregnant.

This comes after Gypsy said she has already bought baby clothes for any future kids. In a press conference, Ryan said he’s been enjoying doing all the typical married couple activities and on Monday they went shopping. He said: “I wanted Gypsy to feel free to get whatever she wanted,” before pausing and laughing: “I’m going to tell them.”

“You bought baby clothes for a future baby, and I was like, we’re not there yet, slow down.”

“Why did you tell them that?” Gypsy Rose replied and justified the baby clothes: “It was so cute. I had to get the outfit for just in case, later down the road.”

But it might not actually be that much further down the road because everyone is now convinced that Ryan’s picture hints that she really is pregnant. The Instagram comments are absolutely flooded with people buzzing about the prospect of a baby Blanchard. The top comment reads: “She was not kidding when she said the d was fire” in reference to Gypsy’s comment from a few months ago.

Another person said: “NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH WAIT A DAMN MINUTE IS SHE PREGNANT?” and someone else added: “Oh my god you are pregnant you got down straight to business for real.”

We’ve had no official confirmation from Gypsy of this yet, but she did like the post and was pictured going to the hospital last week, according to TMZ.

I am a bit too excited at this news not gonna lie.