Just months on, which MAFS UK 2023 couples are still together?

It’s been messy!

It’s been a few months now, so it’s time for a catch up with the MAFS UK 2023 cast,  to see which couples are still together, and any drama that happened straight after the show.

The extra reunion episode was filmed all the way back in November, just as the series came to an end on E4, so even since then a lot has happened. The reunion isn’t enough to give us a to-the-day update on the cast, so don’t worry, I’ve got your back.

Here’s a rundown of which MAFS UK 2023 couples are still together following the experiment.

Erica and Jordan – Broken up

via E4

After the show came to and end, Erica and Jordan were the first couple to confirm they were still going strong. They were talking moving in together, and went live on Instagram and TikTok almost daily.

But then, it was announced they had broken up. Erica confirmed the breakup on her Instagram story: “It’s disappointing that Jordan and I weren’t able to share this on our own terms due to the press leak but we would just like to confirm that we are no longer together.

“This hasn’t been an easy decision for us both as we really wanted to make our relationship work. I truly wish him all the best and there is no bad blood between us.”

Tasha and Paul – Still together

After the show, Tasha and Paul confirmed they are still together, but since then haven’t really given much of an update as to what they’re up to. The pair are still together now, but still don’t post very much about their relationship. They have posted a couple of cute selfies, one over the Valentine’s weekend with the caption: “A wholesome weekend celebrating Valentine’s”.

Peggy and Georges – Broken up

Which MAFS UK 2023 couples are still together, Married at First Sight

via E4

Peggy and Georges have become the first couple who left the experiment married to have called time on their relationship. At first they posted to say they were both “heartbroken” over the split, but since then it’s broken down into a back and forth of them going to the tabloids to talk about one another.

Peggy accused Georges of cheating, which he denied, and Georges said Peggy blindsided him, which she branded as “rubbish.” The full breakup has been very, very messy.

Shona and Matt – Still together

Matt was matched with and married Adrienne on the show this year, who together made it to the final vows, but in the reunion announced their differences had become too much. Shona was with Brad, who was made to leave the experiment because of his behaviour. At the reunion Matt and Shona met, and the couple had been secretly dating for months whilst the show was on TV.

After the show aired they were able to go public, and have been together ever since. They have said they are already planning to get married, and also said they are looking to start a family in the “next few years”.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook