From Savers to teaching: All the MAFS UK 2023 cast who are back at their day jobs

Being an influencer full time isn’t for everyone!

The show came to an end for us just over a month ago, but it’s been ages since the most recent Married at First Sight UK experiment actually took place. Following finding out who’s still together, a lot of the MAFS UK 2023 cast have gone back to the day jobs they had before the show.

Some have gone back to jobs in retail, whilst others have got their own businesses back up and running after taking a break to get married to a stranger. Here’s a rundown of all the MAFS UK 2023 cast members who are back at their day jobs.

Arthur

Just two days after MAFS ended, Arthur said he was back at his day job. He is back working as a tennis coach, teaching children with autism.

In a post on Instagram, one of his clients said: “Marley playing tennis with Arthur from MAFS he is the most amazing person! Teaching children with autism is a gift. You have to be patient, kind, encouraging and caring and have a big heart … keep being you.”

Brad

The cast of MAFS UK 2023 who have gone back to day jobs

via Facebook

Since being kicked off MAFS UK 2023, Brad Skelly has started a job at Savers in Grimsby. It looks as though he’s gone back to a normal day job working in the retail store, with the brand posting pictures of him and other staff members preparing for the festive period on its Facebook page.

“Christmas has come early in Grimsby Savers with our amazing offers and Black Friday deals,” one post said. The pictures attached show Brad holding up some perfumes, as he poses in his store uniform with his staff lanyard on.

Erica

Erica worked in social media and also was a dance teacher before MAFS, and since the show has said she loves her work and is keen to get back to it. “I have my own business doing social media management for different businesses in Edinburgh,” Erica said during a Q&A on Instagram.

“I was also teaching dance which I miss SO much. I decided to stop teaching for a bit with how busy I was after the show airing and I miss my girls so much – but I’d definitely go back to teaching one day.”

Georges

Ahead of the experiment, Georges told The Tab he had quit his previous job working in sports rehabilitation at a football club. But now, he’s going back to working in the fitness industry, alongside fellow MAFS UK 2023 groom, Matt!

Both of the guys are big into fitness and sport, and in a joint Instagram post have said they are creating “the best online coaching service possible to help YOU achieve your goals going into the new year.” They are creating an app where clients can access nutrition advice, fitness and health tips and workouts.

Rozz

Rozz owns her own floristry business, which since the show has been posting regularly. She owns Rosaline’s Flowers, and over the festive period has been making and selling gorgeous Christmas wreaths.

Terence

Of course we all remember that Terence worked as a DJ – it was one of the primary things that kept coming up in his relationship with Porscha, who famously didn’t like going out or partying. He’s now back on the DJ scene, and has even DJ’d some events and meet and greets with his fellow MAFS UK 2023 cast members.

He’ll be hosting the boxing match between Jordan and Luke in February!

Bianca

Before the show, Bianca worked as a hair specialist, and it looks as though she’s back working at her hair extensions business. She owns Hair Extensions By Bee, which offers services such as weaves, tapes, nano bonds and micro rings.

JJ

via Instagram

The day after the MAFS finale aired, JJ posted to say he had returned to his job. Before the show he owned a clothing line called Fullyblessed, and he posted on Instagram a picture of his sending out some parcels, captioned: “Back to the day job”.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook