MAFS UK 2023 couple Erica and Jordan talk about Laura

Erica and Jordan savagely say Laura treated MAFS like an ‘audition for Made in Chelsea’

They haven’t held back in going for their fellow cast members

Erica and Jordan have gone in on their fellows MAFS UK 2023 cast members, and said Laura treated the experiment like an audition for Made in Chelsea.

Laura took a lot of flack during the show, as right from the start she said she was a Chelsea girl, and people questioned if she was in the show for fame. She’s snapped back and said she was looking for love on the show, but Erica and Jordan have now said otherwise in an interview.

Laura, who does know some of the Made in Chelsea cast, has also appeared on Celebs Go Dating in the past, where she dated soap star, Gary Lucy. However, Erica also appeared on Celebs Go Dating, in the same series fellow MAFS UK cast member Georges’ did, too.

Speaking of Laura’s intentions on the show, Jordan told The Sun: “Laura was basically on MAFS for an audition for Made in Chelsea. That’s the only reason she was there, and I think everyone can see through that.”

Erica added: “She can’t be on Made in Chelsea when she’s from Portsmouth and she’s never lived in London.” Yikes.

Since MAFS has ended, Laura has been pictured hanging out with MIC friend Temps, and at a Christmas party with her new management, which also manages some Made in Chelsea stars.

Erica and Jordan also went in on Peggy and Georges, saying they think their relationship is “manufactured” and they don’t see it working in the long-run.

“It’s just nice not having to sit down every night at nine o’clock and have anxiety about what is going to be on the TV and what the public are gonna say,” Erica said of her own relationship with Jordan.

“We are honestly the two most unbothered people you’ll ever meet. We do not care what anyone else is doing. As long as you’re happy, I couldn’t care less.”

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook