Rozz MAFS UK

Rozz from MAFS UK has her own flower business and it’s as adorable as you’d expect

Having a flower business is so on brand for her

If you had to guess what kind of business Rozz from MAFS UK owns it would be one that was very wholesome, something to do with nature and overall very aesthetic. So it’s no wonder that she owns her own flower business, where she grows flowers on her family’s farm, and makes gorgeous bouquets and seasonal wreaths from them. Let’s look inside her adorable business together, and yes I’m already planning what bouquet to order.

Rozz started her flower-growing business in September 2020 when she set up a polytunnel on her family’s farm that allowed her to start planting seeds and spring bulbs. Rozz had previously had to do her floristry business part-time but was able to move to full-time. Her floristry business is called Rosalines Flowers, and it’s genuinely the most adorable flower shop I’ve ever seen.

Rozz has described how her arrangements are “inspired by the textures and colours found in natural and wild floral landscapes.” She is a fully qualified florist and her “country-style bouquets” were inspired by her upbringing on a working farm where she was surrounded by fields, ponds, woodland and beautiful farm gardens.

Once Rozz started doing floristry full time she became more aware of her eco-footprint and wanted her business to become more sustainable. Her parent’s farm called Spring Farm sources all its electricity from wind turbines and solar panels, and Rozz decided to create her own polytunnel in one of their fields to create a sustainable flower business. 

Rozz creates floral arrangements for weddings, funerals and other important events as well as selling her own bouquets, wreaths and she even offers courses! Her prices range from £20 for a seed box all the way up to £75 bucket full of around 80 stunning seasonal stems.

Rozz has also talked about how difficult it was filming MAFS UK and not being able to check on her flowers like she normally would. She wrote when she was on her MAFS UK honeymoon she would be constantly wondering if “general orders were up, if the business was okay and how planning was going for the next seasonal calendar event.”

That wreath is going straight into my basket just in time for the festive season to start!

For all the latest on Rozz from MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook