BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

From Margot Robbie to Sophie Ellis-Bextor: The best dressed at the BAFTAs 2024

Millie Mackintosh absolutely slayed

The BAFTAs 2024 saw the celebs slay the red carpet, of course. Apart from the excitement of seeing who actually takes home a trophy, the next biggest hype is seeing what everyone hits that red carpet in. Here’s a rundown of the best dressed on the BAFTAs 2024 red carpet, ranked by how hard they slayed.

16. Michelle Keegan

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

The Keegan, fresh off the back of her huge Netflix success with Fool Me Once, hit the BAFTAs 2024 carpet in this divisive, statement collar dress – is it one of the best dressed? The jury’s out. But it’s too much of a talking point to not have in this list.

15. Sophie Ellis-Bextor

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

Ar SEB is riding high on her Saltburn chart resurgence – as she should. She went high camp, high drama on the red carpet this year.

14. Margot Robbie

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

She always looks unreal but I just know she’s bored shitless of still having to dress within the Barbie restraints.

13. Sandra Hüller

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

Sandra Hüller is the acting MVP as far as I’m concerned this year – with two amazing lead performances in both Anatomy of a Fall and The Zone of Interest. That’s mother.

12. Ayo Edebiri

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

Nothing but respect for MY rising star!

11. Paul Mescal

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

Maybe I’m just down ridiculously bad for this man, but that white stitching is so slay to me. I will not be apologising.

10. Sophie Wilde

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via David Fisher/Shutterstock

Sophie Wilde starred in 2023’s amazing Talk To Me – and proved she’s the horror it girl of the moment and made top 10 BAFTAs 2024 best dressed with this stunning black dress.

9. Da’Vine Joy Randolph

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via James Veysey/Shutterstock

I am in awe of Da’Vine Joy Randolph, both for her amazing performance in The Holdovers which she won a BAFTA for last night and also for how hard she ate this look UP.

8. Emma Corrin

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

Oh this is FASHION fashion. Loving it. The blue is a gag.

7. Millie Mackintosh

Via Dave Hogan/Hogan Media/Shutterstock

Made in Chelsea’s Millie Mackintosh was at the BAFTAs for reasons I am unclear on, but who cares when she looks this good! I’m obsessed with this.

6. Fantasia Barrino

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Dave Hogan/Hogan Media/Shutterstock

I absolutely adore the American Idol winner to BAFTA nominated film star pipeline for Fantasia – and she just looks perfection in this sculpted, angular gown paired with Old Hollywood glamour. I thought her ring was a camp cigarette. Icon.

5. Tatiana Korsakova

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

The glamour. This looks like it cost more than my literal life is worth.

4. Taylor Russell

Via Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

The Bones and All star looked unreal in this ostrich feather white gown. She never misses.

3. Lily Collins

Via David Fisher/Shutterstock

Yep. YEP. The drama meeting the simplicity? Just fits her perfectly. Obsessed.

2. Vera Wang

BAFTAs 2024 best dressed

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

74 years old and still showing why you’re a mother of fashion? Legendary behaviour.

1. Charithra Chandran

Via Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock

The Bridgerton star left no crumbs in this masterpiece. I’m speechless.

For all the latest film, music and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.