Here’s what The Hills girls have been doing since the show ended

Babies and businesses: Here’s what The Hills girls have been doing since the show ended

The rest is still unwritten x

What have the girls of the 00s reality show The Hills been doing since the show ended? It began life as the spin-off to MTV’s Laguna Beach, following main girlie Lauren Conrad and her move to the bright lights of Hollywood. It then grew into a phenomenon and birthed some of the most beloved television personalities of the era. Since its 2010 end, the girlies have gone on to bigger and better things since the show ended in 2020. Here is what they have been up to.

Lauren Conrad

Lauren is now a thriving business owner, which includes a clothing line with Kohl’s. She has two sons, Charlie and Liam, with her husband William Tell.

Audrina Patridge

Audrina first burst onto the scenes as the receptionist with dreams of becoming an actress. After achieving that goal in films like Sorority Row, she published a memoir, Choices and welcomed a daughter, Kirra, with her ex-husband, Corey Bohan.

Heidi Montag

Heidi began the show as Lauren’s bestie and flatmate, but their fallout became one of the most important plot points. Much of the drama stemmed around Lauren’s hatred of her boyfriend and now-husband, Spencer Pratt. Anyway, the couple are still going strong and have two sons, Ryker and Gunner.

Whitney Port

Whitney has gone from being Lauren’s co-worker in the closet at Teen Vogue to a wife to Tim Ronseman, mother to their son Sonny and businesswoman. She also had her own spin-off, The City, following her fashion-related adventures in New York City.

Stephanie Pratt

Stephanie burst onto the show as Spencer’s drama-stirring sister but has gone on to have a reality telly career on her own two feet. She went over to the pond to star in Made in Chelsea and other British reality TV.

Emily Weiss

Yes, the founder of Glossier was a colleague of Lauren will she was interning at Teen Vogue. After working at the magazine and appearing on three episodes, she went on to found the cult favourite beauty brand in 2014. Emily also has a daughter, Clara, with her husband, photographer Diego Duenas.

Edie Otto

Elodie was Heidi’s colleague at Bolthouse Productions (the event company that Heidi pretended to work at for the show). After her one-season stint on the show, she went on to launch her own line of bath and beauty products. However, it never really took off, and she got a high-powered job in marketing.

Kristen Cavallari

Once, Lauren’s high school love rival during their Laguna Beach days and then her replacement on The Hills. She went on to marry her ex, the NFL star, Jay Cutler. They had three kids together: Camden, Jaxon and Saylor. Kristen now does the Back To The Beach podcast with her high school sweetheart, Stephen Coletti.