Love Island All Stars girl quiz

Which Love Island: All Stars girlie are you? Take this quiz to find out

Some of us are destined to be Georgia Steel

The Love Island: All Stars villa has seen girls from every series of the show living under one roof – there are so many different characters we’ve been getting to know, so now it’s time for a quiz to tell you which girl you are.

Some of us are just like Kaz, who is caring, kind and always has her girls’ backs. Whereas others are more like the woman that is Georgia Steel herself – she says she has your back, but her actions don’t always match this. Maybe you’re more like Sophie, a real sweetheart who’s always up for a laugh, or a bit more cut-throat like Molly, who’s done a long term relationship already, and she isn’t here to mess around once again. If you’re spiritual and always sat around the villa meditating, I don’t think you need to be told who you are.

When it comes down to it, you can only be one of the girls who are in the Love Island: All Stars villa right now. So, in the quiz below all you need to do is answer 10 simple questions as though you’re in the cast, and you’ll find out who you are most like. Good luck – I hope you get your fav Islander!

Take the following quiz to find out which Love Island: All Stars girl you actually are

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.