Katie JJ MAFS UK

‘She’ll eat him alive:’ JJ’s friends warn MAFS UK star about his romance about Katie Price

Katie says JJ gives her ‘belly flutters’

MAFS UK groom JJ needs to watch out, as his friends have issued him a stark warning about his new romance with Katie Price.

JJ and Katie Price confirmed their relationship over the weekend when they were seen cosying up together at Bobby’s Bar in Newcastle. Onlookers spotted them holding hands and kissing at the intimate venue, and last week JJ was seen supporting Katie at one of her pantomime shows.

And whilst they seem to be having fun together both Katie and JJ’s friends seem concerned about their new relationship. A source told OK! Magazine: “Katie and Carl’s split has been a long time coming, and it’s definitely, definitely over between them now. JJ and Katie are both just having a good time together. But his friends have warned him that Katie will eat him alive.”

The source also revealed that Katie and JJ have been in regular contact since meeting and Katie is exactly JJ’s physical type. They said: “Katie and JJ have been in daily contact, she says he gives her belly flutters. The chemistry is clearly there. JJ was very complimentary of Katie’s amazing figure and looks.”

I love that Katie has that emotional feeling and for JJ it’s about her figure and looks, he hasn’t changed a lot since his MAFS UK days.

However, it’s been reported Ella is “fuming and feels betrayed” by the relationship, as she has recently become friends with Katie Price and believes she has “broken girl code” by now dating her ex.

A source told The Sun: “Ella is fuming and feels really betrayed by Katie for talking to her ex JJ. Ella and Katie have become friends over recent months, so it surprised her that Katie would do that. She doesn’t have any feelings for JJ, she’s just livid that Katie went behind her back and broke girl code.”

Sounds like there’s drama for everyone involved!

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on Katie and JJ – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook