‘We’ve arranged our first date’: Luis and Demi spill all after being dumped from All Stars

‘We cannot stay away from each other’

Last night saw the first Love Island: All Stars dumped from the villa, as Demi and Luis were savagely told on the spot by Maya Jama to pack their bags. After Arabella chose a boy to steal and bombshell Tyler chose a girl, Demi and Luis were left single and handed the bitter message that they were the first All Stars to have been dumped from the Love Island villa.

They didn’t really have much time to test their connection whilst on the show, and we didn’t really see all that much of them together, but since leaving Demi and Luis have said they’re actually going to give it a go on the outside.

In their first interview since All Stars, they’ve reflected on their time in the villa and what’s next for them. Here’s what they had to say.

Luis and Demi dumped from Love Island All Stars

via ITV

Both Luis and Demi said they’re gutted to leave Love Island so early

Luis and Demi have reflected on their time in the Love Island: All Stars villa, and both said it’s obviously pretty sad they were the first to leave, but they enjoyed their time.

“It’s bittersweet, it’s been the best week of my life,” Demi said. “I think I’ve had an even better experience this time than my last time, even in such a short amount of time. It’s sad to leave early but I have left with Luis, so it’s been lovely.”

Luis added: “I’m gutted to be leaving the villa but I’m so happy to be leaving with Demi. Even though we weren’t coupled up, I wish we could’ve stayed longer as I thought we were a solid couple. I loved the time we shared together and overall I’ve had the best experience, it was even better than my time on series one.”

‘We cannot stay away from each other’

Despite not being a couple in the villa, Demi and Luis have said they had a really good connection, which came about “organically”. Demi described their connection as “zero to one hundred” and added: “We cannot stay away from each other!”

Luis said that “it’s gone so quickly” but said he’s “loved getting to know” Demi. “Demi is such a sweet girl and I’m excited to see what’s next for us on the outside,” he said.

via ITV

Demi and Luis have already planned their first date outside the Love Island: All Stars villa

Demi and Luis have said they already have made plans for a date outside the villa, and it’s happening this weekend! They’re heading to London for a swanky dinner, before seeing where things go as a couple.

Demi said: “Although it’s extremely early days, Luis and I get on so well. We are not putting any pressure on anything but we have already arranged our first date; we’re going to go out for dinner in London, go out for drinks and go out clubbing with our friends after.”

Luis added: “I want to take her out this weekend. We’ve spoken about going to a restaurant in London and then meeting up with our mates for a night out.”

What do they actually think of their fellow Islanders, and who could win?

via ITV

When asked who he thinks could win the whole show, Luis said Chris. “I think that I want Chris to win with whoever he finds love with, he was my best mate in the villa, he is such a good guy so I want the best for him,” he said. He said Mitch is the Islander most likely to have his head turned, but we could have all predicted that.

Despite having an argument with Mitch in the villa, Luis said he thinks Mitch is a “great guy” and added: “We will definitely be meeting up on the outside for a drink.” I can’t wait to see that one!

When asked about who she is closest with from the All Stars villa, Demi said Molly Smith, who she was on the show originally with. She said being in the villa with her a second time has “brought us even closer” and said she’s also “developed really good friendships with Chris, Anton and Hannah.”

She added: “We’ve honestly all said that we have made friends for life, so I cannot wait to see them when they get out.”

Luis said: “I formed a good friendship with Georgia Steel, we didn’t see eye to eye initially but she told me that she was happy to have me in the villa with her. I think I’ve found a friend for life in her for sure.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.