The Traitors power ranking three

A week three power ranking of everyone left on The Traitors series two

A week of both mourning and celebration

My heart can’t take anymore rollercoaster tension after everything my nerves have been put through over the last few episodes of The Traitors. I saw one of my friends say this game turns on a dime, and I’ve never seen a statement more true: You never know who’s going to emerge victorious and who is going to have a fall from grace. No one could have predicted this week, though – with the high camp devastation of Diane’s funeral, the backstabbing of Miles, the chaotic and unwise recruitment of Andrew and the final, euphoric unravelling of Paul. What a week – here’s a full power ranking for The Traitors week three.

10. Andrew

Via BBC

Utterly useless. A lamb to Traitor slaughter. Behaves like there’s actually something wrong with being a Traitor which I think is just insufferable considering he singlehandedly applied to be on a show where that is the essential component of the gameplay. Chill out and get murdering or don’t bother.

9. Ross

The Traitors power ranking three

Via BBC

Fair play, the fourth wall breaking wink was an iconic (and weirdly sexy) moment after he said Diane’s my mother in plain sight. It was a power play. But the fact of the matter is that the apple does indeed fall very far from the tree and Ross is USELESS at this game. He was campaigning for Paul to stay last night even after Harry demolished Paul within an inch of his life at the roundtable. Bizarre!

8. Charlotte

Via BBC

Very loud and wrong! But an icon nonetheless. Said at breakfast she didn’t think it was Paul and majorly came for Zack, then after a car chat decided she’s completely changed her mind. Very legendary though that she single-handedly was the catalyst for the Paul downfall by sharing the wrong information with Harry about how the car chat went down. Anyway, just because you’re the loudest person on this Traitors power ranking three doesn’t mean you’re the strongest. Days are numbered.

7. Mollie

THE TRAITORS POWER RANKING THREE

Via BBC

Absolutely NEED to know why she cried over the shield.

6. Evie

The Traitors power ranking three

Via BBC

Look, Mollie, Evie and Charlie are still this season’s dead weight – but I think that’s almost how you get to the final. Make sure no one thinks you’re a threat. Evie nearly confessed to being Diane’s killer at the roundtable this week which was a bit mental. She’s surviving though, and no one really doubts her. Not the worst position to be in.

5. Charlie

The Traitors power ranking three

Via BBC

FOR BRISTOL! Gotta have a catchphrase haven’t you! The Daisy May Cooper of the castle. I’m warming to her, I must say.

4. Jasmine

Via BBC

Queen of being the seed planter for Paul’s downfall in that car by raising random Harry suspicions that made Paul look suspicious somehow!!! Love her.

3. Zack

The Traitors power ranking three

Via BBC

It was indeed squeaky bum time when Charlotte randomly was dragging him on the patio in the morning of yesterday’s episode but we move, we survive. How on earth did he not get chosen as the Traitor is beyond me. A very useful asset to the Faithfuls methinks!

2. Jaz

The Traitors power ranking three

Via BBC

I really thought he might be a goner but thank GOD he made it through. Trusted his Paul gut this whole time and he’s been playing a blinder. The only reason I think he’s gonna flop it here is because he’s TOO blind to Harry being a Traitor.

1. Harry

The Traitors power ranking three

Via BBC

All we can do is wow. What a player. It was simply euphoric to see Harry take the lead over Paul – who had without saying so somehow established himself as head Traitor. Paul had underestimated Harry – who manages to be a great gameplayer without coming off villainous or slimy. He’s just more trustworthy. I need him to win it all.

The Traitors UK season two are available on BBC iPlayer now. For more like this week three power ranking of The Traitors  and for reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook