How much did Lindsay Lohan get paid for Mean Girls?

This is the insane amount Lindsay Lohan got paid for her one-scene cameo in Mean Girls

Cursing my parents for not forcing me to be a child star

The new Mean Girls movie is finally out today, a whole 20 years after the 2004 original movie was released.

The new film has a lot of celeb cameos in, but probably the most exciting is Lindsay Lohan, the OG Cady Heron who makes an appearance as the host of the school athletes competition.

But Lindsay Lohan has just said she was “disappointed” about the “fire crotch” joke in the movie and has called for it to be removed. Despite this, how much did Lindsay Lohan actually get paid for her appearance in Mean Girls?

Well, Lindsay Lohan actually got paid $500,000 for her small one-scene cameo in the new movie. Filming for the one scene only took half a day, according to Variety. This works out at around $83k per hour.

Before the massive Mean Girls paycheck, Lindsay Lohan already had a reported net worth of over $2 million. The original 2004 Mean Girls movie also made her over a million dollars.

In Lindsay Lohan’s cameo, whilst Angourie Rice plays Cady Heron in the new movie, Lindsay appears as the host of North Shore’s mathletes competition.

She quizzes the two teams and as Cady tries to remember all the calculus lessons she ignored because she was too fascinated by Aaron Samuels (played by The Summer I Turned Pretty’s Christopher Briney), she asks herself why she can’t remember anything. Lindsay Lohan then replies: “I don’t know, girl. I don’t know your life.”