Jeremy Allen White Calvin Klein

Guys, the sofa from Jeremy Allen White’s Calvin Klein campaign is on Facebook Marketplace

And it costs $0!!

As if Jeremy Allen White’s Calvin Klein campaign hasn’t already sent the world into enough of a tailspin, you can now buy the sofa he sat on while his abs were out on Facebook Marketplace. The price? $0. I know, what’s the catch, right? Here’s what’s going on:

Essentially, we have to thank and bless a New Yorker’s husband who works for an company who does dealings with Facebook and knew exactly what a piece of pop culture history he and his wife were sitting on:

“Guess what?” wrote the NYC local in her ad. “I’ve got the hottest seat in town – the legendary red corduroy couch that a famous celebrity chef (in not-so-many clothes) sat on in the commercial everyone’s talking about.

Jeremy Allen White Calvin Klein

Credit: Facebook Marketplace

“Long story short, my husband (who works for an agency that works with Facebook) asked me,’Why don’t you list it on Facebook Marketplace?’ So here it is!” she adds. “We know there are lots of fans out there who’d love to get their hands on it. Must be willing to pick up in New York.”

So, if you’re not based in the US, you’re sadly already out of the running. But there’s no bidding war, no highest offer— the Jeremy Allen White Calvin Klein coach which spawned a thousand episodes of internet hysteria is legitimately online for the low, low, price of $0.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook