Harry The Traitors

Who is Harry from The Traitors? The 23 year old army engineer dating Anna Maynard

His girlfriend is the sister of Jack and Conor Maynard

The first episode of the second season of The Traitors UK aired last night and it feels good to be home! The first episode introduced us to 22 more contestants shoved into a boujee Scottish castle and competing to win up to £120,000.

Last night’s episode also introduced us to this year’s group of traitors, the four contestants chosen to try and murder the rest of the contestants and steal all the prize money. And one of this year’s traitors is Harry who, before going on the show said: “I want to be a Traitor so bad!” and was freaking out after the queen Diane was already suspecting him in the very first episode.

So who is Harry from The Traitors? The 23-year-old army engineer who is dating Anna Maynard

Harry is 23 years old and is from Slough

Harry was 22 when he filmed the show but he’s now 23 and lives in Slough. He currently works as an engineer in the British Army. He is the youngest contestant in this series of the show.

Speaking about signing up for the show, he said: “I just thought it was a great opportunity. It’s a life-changing experience, and not many people get to say that they’ve been on TV! It will be such a great experience. Don’t get me wrong, though, the money at the end would also be life-changing.

“I can approach anyone, talk for ages and chat someone’s ear off. My Mum says it, I’m the clumsiest but smartest guy she’s ever met. When it comes to work, I know exactly what’s going on, but when it comes to actual life and the real world, I find something new out every day.”

He currently has just over 2.8k followers on Instagram.

He’s dating Anna Maynard, sister of Conor Maynard

Harry is currently dating Anna Maynard, sister to YouTuber and former I’m a Celeb contestant Jack Maynard and singer Conor Maynard. She currently has over 149k followers on Instagram and over 478k on TikTok and also appeared as a presenter for the show Got What It Takes on CBBC.

It is unclear exactly when Harry and Anna started dating but they have been together since at least April 2022 when he posted the first photo with her on Instagram. But Harry’s Insta is full of pics of her with soppy captions including “Everybody’s somebody’s everything” and “Everyone’s got that special person, I’m just lucky I’ve found mine already”.

Last night his girlfriend Anna posted a video of her watching the first episode with Harry and his family with the caption “Will I have nails by the end of this episode… I don’t think so”.

In another post on Instagram, Harry is pictured next to Conor Maynard who currently has over three million followers and loads of famous songs including R U Crazy, in a private jet.

The first three episodes of The Traitors UK series are available on iPlayer now. For more like this profile on Harry From The Traitors and the best music, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook