Bridgerton season three date

Guys, stay calm but Netflix has finally revealed the date for Bridgerton season three

It’s coming in May!

Netflix has just officially confirmed the release date for Bridgerton season three and I couldn’t be more excited.

Bridgerton is following the release trends of recent shows like The Crown and Squid Game: The Challenge and is being released in two parts.

Part one of season three will drop on Netflix on the 16th May with part two following on June 13th. I genuinely don’t think I have it in me to wait that long for the rest of the season.

The announcement was made today on Netflix’s official account with a teaser trailer for the show’s third season revealing the dates.

The video has Lady Whistledown saying: “Gentle reader you though I was silenced, but you thought wrong followed by the text: “The wait is nearly over” and the dates flashing on screen.

Bridgerton season three is based on Romancing Mr Bridgerton by Julia Quinn, focusing on the love story between Penelope Featherington and Colin Bridgerton, with Netflix skipping over Benedict’s love story. Nicola Coughlan and Luke Newton will reprise their roles once again.

The first two seasons of Bridgerton are available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.