Georges MAFS UK

Good grief, there’s another video of Georges from MAFS squatting in a leopard leotard

Kim K better watch out

Are you missing a video of Georges from MAFS UK squatting in a skin-tight leopard print leotard whilst wearing a fake moustache? If the answer is yes, then you’re in luck because a new video of his squatting antics on Twitch has been discovered.

Georges is seen in the Twitch video wearing an oversized fake moustache, dominatrix-style leather belt and a one-shouldered leopard print tight leotard. Mercifully he is wearing shorts under the leotard but there are some moments where there’s some definite cheek being exposed.

And I reckon Peggy won’t be too happy to see these new squats, and her sister might just pass out from shock. Georges met Peggy’s family in MAFS UK this week, and she explained how mortified she was that her family had seen the videos of him squatting online.

“That’s the kind of perception they have of him now. It’s going to be difficult to change their opinion of him,” Peggy explained. It came as her sister said to Georges that she had watched his Twitch videos saying, “Seen it. Fully clothed but not a lot of clothing.”

She added, “Well, no, you’re just hiding your dignity. Quite short boxers.” The MAFS UK groom Georges then clarified that he wasn’t being forced to do anything he didn’t want to.

Georges squats take place on his Twitch channel, FrenchBerty. Twitch is an interactive live streaming service, where people can stream themselves playing video games. One of its key features is the ability for viewers to chat with each other in real-time during the streams.

Georges revealed his viewers can redeem things called “baguettes” and “baguette” points in last night’s episode. This means Twitch viewers with lots of said “baguettes” can request what game he plays or dare him to do something of their choosing. Naturally, one of his viewers even asked for him to electrocute his nipples with a flyswatter. Yes, really. He described it as a “real experience” and probably something he “wouldn’t do again.”

Georges has 3.6k followers on Twitch and streams on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm. The games he’s currently streaming are Call of Duty Warzone and Lords of The Fallen.

As for the “baguettes” his viewers can win, they’re more commonly known as Twitch channel points. Channel points are to help encourage viewers to participate in the stream chat. When a viewer watches a stream they receive 10 points for every five minutes of live watch time. However, when a viewer is actively watching a stream, meaning they’re engaging in the community chat, they gain 50 points for every 15 minutes they watch.

Creators can customise the icon of the points, so being part French, Georges has obviously gone with baguettes.

You can then make custom rewards that viewers can redeem their points for, such as giving viewers the option to ask you to electrocute your nipples. Classic Twitch stuff.

MAFS UK 2023 continues tonight on E4. For more like on Georges from MAFS UK and for all the memes and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.