Inside MAFS’ Georges Twitch channel, where he ‘electrocuted his nipples with a flyswatter’

Don’t let Peggy see this!

Last night’s MAFS episode was a tough watch, as Peggy asked Georges about his gaming community. As well as being an online coach, Georges is also a Twitch streamer and YouTube gaming creator.

Twitch is an interactive live streaming service, where people can stream themselves playing video games. One of its key features, is the ability for viewers to chat with each other in real-time during the streams.

Georges revealed his viewers can redeem things called “baguettes” and “baguette” points in last night’s episode. This means Twitch viewers with lots of said “baguettes” can request what game he plays or dare him to do something of their choosing. Naturally, one of his viewers even asked for him to electrocute his nipples with a flyswatter. Yes, really. He described it as a “real experience” and probably something he “wouldn’t do again.”

Peggy was left confused and fuming after his confession, saying she was “lost for words” and “so disappointed.” When she asked him the weirdest thing he’s been requested to do on his Twitch channel, he replied saying he “faced the wall and squatted,” but not in a sexual way, just for fitness.

But just in case you were convinced Georges was running a global gaming empire, we can reveal it makes him approximately a maximum of £327 per month on his YouTube channel. Twitch streamers are often reliant on cash donations from their viewers, and so far this month Georges has received approximately £245 in donations.

So what actually is Georges Twitch channel, or as Peggy calls it, his “gaming community?”

Georges has 2.7k followers on Twitch and streams on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm. The games he’s currently streaming are Call of Duty Warzone and World of Warcraft.

He also live streams MAFS, so you can watch along with Georges and get his live reaction to everything. He recently attended the Call of Duty Warzone Global Finals, where he won a solo match on the main stage.

His YouTube channel features reviews of popular games such as Starfield, as well as videos on personal fitness, like cheat meals and his shredder journey. Georges is currently an online coach and was previously the head of medical and performance in pro football.

As for the “baguettes” his viewers can win, they’re more commonly known as Twitch channel points. Channel points are to help encourage viewers to participate in the stream chat. When a viewer watches a stream they receive 10 points for every five minutes of live watch time. However, when a viewer is actively watching a stream, meaning they’re engaging in the community chat, they gain 50 points for every 15 minutes they watch.

Creators can customize the icon of the points, so being part French, Georges has obviously gone with baguettes.

You can then make custom rewards that viewers can redeem their points for, such as giving viewers the option to ask you to electrocute your nipples. Classic Twitch stuff.

And after seeing Georges shirtless on their honeymoon, we all now have a lovely visual in our minds of what he would look like electrocuting those nipples. Oh, the things you learn on MAFS.

MAFS UK 2023 continues tonight on E4. For more like this MAFS Terence and Porscha police drama and for all the memes and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.

• MAFS UK’s Adrian and Thomas are having major beef on Instagram over Nathanial saga

• Channel 4 has clapped back against Nathanial’s claims MAFS UK ‘manipulated’ him

• Erm, this is not a drill! Meet the EIGHT ‘intruder singles’ heading into MAFS UK 2023