MAFS UK 2023 intruder singles

Erm, this is not a drill! Meet the EIGHT ‘intruder singles’ heading into MAFS UK 2023

The Jack Grealish lookalike will cause carnage of the highest order

Yep, you read that right – Married at First Sight UK is sending in eight ‘intruder singles’ to the process, throwing MAFS into absolute chaos. Eight new singles will apparently be saying “I do” to a stranger and going off on the honeymoons, like the original couples did. They’ll then go into the process with the rest of the cast and go on the same dinner parties and commitment ceremonies – but of course, heads might be turned. Meet the eight new intruder singles going into MAFS UK 2023 this week…

Adrienne – 26, Cumbria

MAFS UK 2023 intruder singles

Via Channel 4

Adrienne’s a support worker from rural Cumbria, and after she’s just shed a life changing eight stone and has exhausted everything her hometown has to offer when it comes to eligible fellas – she’s putting her future in the expert’s hands. Also, is it just me or does she look like Nadine Coyle!?

Bianca – 29, Buxton

MAFS UK 2023 intruder singles

Via Channel 4

A Buxton girly! Local to me, so I will be standing. Bianca is a glam gal who’s a hair extension specialist who loves shopping and clubbing. Camp!

Erica – 25, Edinburgh

Via Channel 4

Erica’s a dance teacher and a social media manager up in Edinburgh. She’s convinced her future love isn’t up there with her so she’s off onto MAFS UK as a 2023 intruder singles to sort that out.

JJ – 30, Essex

Via Channel 4

Mummy’s boy AND Essex boy JJ is off to make his mam proud, and I rate it. What I do not rate is the shoes – especially because he works as a fashion brand owner.

Jordan – 26, Sheffield

Via Channel 4

JACK GREALISH IS THAT YOU? No, it’s Jordan – a personal trainer and a northerner. I’m in love, unfortunately.

Mark – 36, London

Via Channel 4

Mark’s a customer service manager from London, and the ‘fashionista’ is heading into MAFS UK 2023 as an intruder single after 10 years single!!!

Matt – 29, Harrogate

MAFS UK 2023 intruder singles

Via Channel 4

“Laidback Yorkshire lad” Matt is a softie looking for the perfect person, and he works as a window cleaner and athlete.

Sean – 31, Durham

MAFS UK 2023 intruder singles

Via Channel 4

I love northeast lads so I’m gonna love Scott, I fear. He’s a store manager in Durham and says he came out quite late in life so he’s catching up on the gay scene. He’s never had a relationship either

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook