Jacob Elordi girlfriend

A-list stars and nepo babies: Inside Jacob Elordi’s long and winding relationship history

This man is too fine for his own good

It’s a truth universally acknowledged that black tie is the sluttiest thing a man can feasibly wear. Aside from, you know, Paul Mescal’s tiny little running shorts. Anyway, safe to say when Jacob Elordi sauntered onto the Venice Film Festival red carpet to promote Sofia Coppola’s Priscilla Presley biopic in full suit – minds were lost. Slow-mo videos of this 6ft5, gorgeous, spindly man have not left my TikTok timeline ever since. God bless the algorithm – and most of the scenes in Saltburn.

And, of course, the one question we all now want to know is: Does Jacob Elordi have a girlfriend? (Not anymore!). So, in case you’re scouring the internet in search of answers of how the world’s new community husband can actually become yours, here’s everything you need to know about the A-listers and nepo babies Jacob Elordi has dated in the past – from first kiss to recent break up:

A mystery woman named Ruby

Starting where it all began, Jacob told W magazine his first kiss was with someone called Ruby – and they basically just met up to snog: “Train station in East Malvern, in Melbourne, with a girl named Ruby,” he said. “A party would happen and everyone would be like, ‘Oh, I hooked up with so-and-so’ or ‘I got hooks with so-and-so,’ and I just never had the hooks. She was a tall girl, and I was myself a tall girl. We met at the station at, I think, 4:20 sharp. It was a date to meet and kiss. It’s probably still one of the most romantic moments in my life.”

Joey King

Jacob Elordi girlfriend

Credit: Startraks Photo/Shutterstock

Jacob’s first girlfriend in the public eye was his Kissing Booth co-star Joey King and they always seemed saoooo cute together. It’s legitimately a struggle to find a red carpet pic where they’re not laughing. But they split in 2018 right before the film went onto Netflix and still worked together to film the two Kissing Booth sequels.

“It was crazy. It was a wild experience. But honestly, it was a really beautiful time,” Joey said of working with Jacob after their split on the Mood with Lauren Elizaberth podcast. “I learned a lot about myself and I grew as an actor. I grew as a person on this. It was fine. It was good.

“I think it’s a good thing we dated in the first place,” she added. “I learned the most I’ve ever learned in my life from him…I think that it’s awesome to date someone in your field, who gets it, but doing the same exact thing as somebody is tough. It’s really tough.”

Cari Flowers

Less of an official girlfriend and more of a rumoured fling, Jacob was connected to the American model Cari Flowers after she posted this Instagram photo that all his fans sleuthed he’d taken in June 2019. Then, days later Cari posted a photo dump of her “friends in Australia”, which included a topless picture of Jacob. A few days after that, she posted another photo of them kissing. But in June she deleted all of the pictures with Jacob and untagged him from the  above photo. So, whatever was happening there came to an abrupt end.

Zendaya

jacob elordi girlfriend

Credit: Startraks Photo/Shutterstock

Now it feels like the only person Zendaya could ever feasibly be with is Tom Holland. But she used to date Jacob in August 2019 and went on holiday with him to Greece and were spotted kissing in New York in January 2020. They went to see Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway a month later, met the cast, were holding hands and having a great time, according to sources. But by spring 2020 they’d reportedly fizzled but remain friends. Cute.

Kaia Gerber

Jacob Elordi girlfriend

Credit: Broadimage/Shutterstock

A few months after parting ways with Zendaya, Jacob was linked to Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia Gerber in September 2020 and wow I actually cannot handle the pictures of them together. They were Instagram official by Halloween 2020 and weirdly did a couples costume of Elvis and Priscilla. Like, did he manifest this Coppola role?

Speaking to Vogue, Kaia said of their relationship: “Being able to be with someone I trust, where we don’t want anything from each other, having a safe, steady relationship like that, has really opened my eyes to the possibilities of love and what it feels like to love without conditions,” she said. “Lust is touching other people or wanting them, but love is really seeing someone.”

But, Jacob and Kaia split up by November 2021 and, as if this Elvis web can’t get any weirder, she’s now dating (rumoured to be engaged to) Baz Lurhmann Elvis actor: Austin Butler.

Bianca Finch

After Kaia, Jacob kept on his model hype and was spotted hanging out in an L.A park with the Australian model Bianca Finch. She’s walked in a few New York Fashion Weeks and was in JuiceWrld’s Graduation video, so she’s pretty familiar. But Jacob and her were never actually seen kissing and they don’t follow each other on Instagram any more.

Olivia Jade Giannulli

Jacob Elordi girlfriend

Credit: Diggzy/Jesal/Shutterstock

Most recently, Jacob has been linked to Olivia Jade Gianulli, whose parents (Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Gianulli) were caught up in the middle of the 2019 college admissions scandal, where they paid an admissions scammer $500,000 to give Olivia and her sister places on the University of Southern California crew team.

Anyway, her and Jacob were thought to be casually dating and were seen out together walking her dog in oversized hoodies. Very situationship vibes. But then – after an alleged split in August 2022 because neither of them wanted anything serious – they were seen on holiday together in Italy. Make it make sense.”They are 100 per cent going strong,” a source claimed to People this July. “It’s getting serious.”

Except this week, US Weekly has confirmed, Jacob and Olivia split up for a second time. And Twitter is absolutely beside itself.